• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

im not sure if this is a kudos thread for people that have gotten books signed, or just ss books in general. i want to give kudos to CHRIS SECRET SON for a really good trade (thumbs u very fast shipping. thanx buddy

Big Kudos to Joel Elad for scoring a 9.8 for all my Jim Lee submissions for Wondercon :applause:

(1x) Batman #612 (2nd Print)

(1x) Batman #608 (2nd Print)

(1x) Batman #608-#609 (Double ft)

(1x) Batman #608-#609 (Double ft) CGC 9.8

(1x) All-Star Batman #10 (Recalled)

(2x) Umbrella Academy: Dallas #1

If your looking for an honest fair person to trade with Fred (alphatrion1) is the man.

He's not looking to rip anyone off and he doesn't get ripped off. One cool dude.

So kudos to alphatrion1!!!!!!

I'm not sure I ever did this, so a huge kudos goes to NYComics (Sean & Chris), without whom my Finch Goblin wouldn't be residing in a Gold-labeled slab. Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Not sure how many SS Watchmen CGC has graded since 3/17 (the date of the most recent census), but other than #1, of which there are 40 SS copies, I was surprised how few SS copies there were of the other issues in any grade. #4 and #7 tie for second highest with 8 SS copies each.

Well, I would expect some more Watchmen SS to hit the market, given the success I had at the Cartoon Art Museum party at WonderCon. :) I will say, I sold my copies raw, but I expect a few popular board members will be adding to their Watchmen SS collection. You know who you are. :)

Joel

Well, I would expect some more Watchmen SS to hit the market, given the success I had at the Cartoon Art Museum party at WonderCon. :) I will say, I sold my copies raw, but I expect a few popular board members will be adding to their Watchmen SS collection. You know who you are. :)

Joel

I wonder who these people are hm