• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Danny-Mutantkeys for getting my books signed at WW Philly.

Just got the books in today

Preacher 1& 3 - Double Signed by Ennis and Dillon 9.6 each

Preacher 4 - Double Signed Ennis and Dillon 9.8

GI Joe #21 Silent Issue - Larry Hama 9.6

:headbang:

^^

I've got some big time kudos to get out. The following are all from Pirate. He really went above and beyond for me!

Once again, I've learned that I can't grade for :censored: . I thought both of my Fallen Sons were 9.6 at the very least and felt both had a good shot at 9.8. I thought the Caliber Presents would come out a 9.4. I figured the Sgt. Rock was a 9.6, although looking at it in the slab, I don't remember why. I knew the BSG would take a beating and I'm happy with my grade there, and the Buck Rogers is what it is, I was hoping it would score a 9.2 or 9.4, but hey. How many are triple signed and include the guy that played Twikki?

lol

Enjoy! I know I am....thanks to Pirate!

85034.jpg.f27d2798b7c48859cd5e0e30beff558e.jpg

85035.jpg.6c7f3bd139ef351259494e2087b1deb3.jpg

85037.jpg.f201c744c970cab51b1542696fe22560.jpg

85038.jpg.083a507bf63cc29da016889f7065ecfe.jpg

85039.jpg.2e6ecfad53c7bf516db7c4d44f39e49e.jpg

Kudos to all those that helped me out getting the signatures and stuff this weekend. In no particular order:

Ben, Drew, Jamie, Jason, Danny (Jason's Bro), Ryan, Raph, Carlos, and Will. I apologize if I have forgotten anyone as I am super tired. But you guys were a great help. Thanks,

Alex :applause:

Kudos to all those that helped me out getting the signatures and stuff this weekend. In no particular order:

Ben, Drew, Jamie, Jason, Danny (Jason's Bro), Ryan, Raph, Carlos, and Will. I apologize if I have forgotten anyone as I am super tired. But you guys were a great help. Thanks,

Kudos to you too, Alex, as well as, Carlos, Ben & Raph, for helping me out this weekend, and at various other cons.

Kudos to you too, Alex, as well as, Carlos, Ben & Raph, for helping me out this weekend, and at various other cons.

(worship) MAJOR (worship) kudos to:

Alex (AlexH) - You're always a big help buddy, it was great seeing you again!

Raph (oneasian) - Thanks for putting up with my antics; always fun chillin' with ya. I'd still be a pulling books out of bags if it wasn't for you and your connections (thumbs u .

Carlos (GOTHAMCENTRAL) - Kudos would be an understatement, thanks for EVERYTHING (past, present & future)

Willy (Unknownworlds) - Same deal, Kudos doesn't do ya enough justice; thanks for all the help

Arjuna (spideyfan88) - Thanks for all the assists! Already acting like a veteran con attender

Jason Troung - For keep those lines nice and toasting for us

Jamie - Always going above and beyond; thanks for patients and assistance

Also wanna give a shout out to Drew, always cool bumping into ya brother!

You guys all make the shows worth attending and I consider myself very lucky to be friends with all of you! If I forgot anyone I apologize in advance.

Well FanExpo was my first ever convention and i have to give some extra special props to the guys that helped make the process as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Carlos: Thanks for letting me work at the booth, I hope i was able to help you as much as you helped me! definately learnt some great tips and will definately be able to help you whenver you need man!

Ben: The Jedi Master, took me as his padowan and showed me all the ropes on how to protect books talk to artists and witnessing alot of my books! really awesome chillin with you man, next time we're in toronto and my legs arnt broken from walking all day we definately have to get some drinks and hit up a some of those "please put your clothes back on" Toronto nuddie clubs lol

Jamie: thanks for all the witnessing man and it was aweosme waiting for Keown for like 6 hours with you and Ben on sunday, the guy is off the hook, does some amazing sketches while still drunk/hungover lol