• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to all those that helped me out getting the signatures and stuff this weekend. In no particular order:

Ben, Drew, Jamie, Jason, Danny (Jason's Bro), Ryan, Raph, Carlos, and Will. I apologize if I have forgotten anyone as I am super tired. But you guys were a great help. Thanks,

Alex :applause:

Kudos to you too, Alex, as well as, Carlos, Ben & Raph, for helping me out this weekend, and at various other cons.

(worship) MAJOR (worship) kudos to:

Alex (AlexH) - You're always a big help buddy, it was great seeing you again!

Raph (oneasian) - Thanks for putting up with my antics; always fun chillin' with ya. I'd still be a pulling books out of bags if it wasn't for you and your connections (thumbs u .

Carlos (GOTHAMCENTRAL) - Kudos would be an understatement, thanks for EVERYTHING (past, present & future)

Willy (Unknownworlds) - Same deal, Kudos doesn't do ya enough justice; thanks for all the help

Arjuna (spideyfan88) - Thanks for all the assists! Already acting like a veteran con attender

Jason Troung - For keep those lines nice and toasting for us

Jamie - Always going above and beyond; thanks for patients and assistance

Also wanna give a shout out to Drew, always cool bumping into ya brother!

You guys all make the shows worth attending and I consider myself very lucky to be friends with all of you! If I forgot anyone I apologize in advance.

I'm feeling the love. Especially when my name is in bold

Major, Big time Kudos to Will (Unknowworlds) for getting me this Mike Choi X-23 Beauty! :cloud9:

sketch3.jpg

Also Kudos go out to Pirate for my Kidwell Magneto sketch!

sketch2.jpg

I also want to give kudos to Sean for the Romita and Stan Lee signature opps, Peter Palmer for the Andrew Magnum Magneto sketch, and Kris Moore for offering to help me out at Dallas Comic con even though I wasn't able to attend at the last moment.

All you guy are the best!! :applause::applause::applause:

Kudos to Brian (chainnball) for the Tuska signing. The sigs are clean as a whistle, the raw MOTU came back 9.8 and the the two CGC 9.6 Power Man books both held grade. Such a top notch effort. I really appreciate it.

Long overdue Kudos to Dan Partouche for the many great George Perez and Mike Zeck sigs this past year.

The highlight to an otherwise crappy year.

AND! To big Brian Kondravy (chainnball) for my George Tuska, BWS and Dave Gibbons that he nailed for me this year.

I need to get me some of those 75th ann. blank covers those rock.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Long overdue Kudos to Dan Partouche for the many great George Perez and Mike Zeck sigs this past year.

The highlight to an otherwise crappy year.

AND! To big Brian Kondravy (chainnball) for my George Tuska, BWS and Dave Gibbons that he nailed for me this year.

I need to get me some of those 75th ann. blank covers those rock.

you're welcome. And if you want 75th anniversary blanks you are gonna have to wait 5 years cause the ones out now are 70th... :baiting:

Hi, new here and need to give Kudos for 2 great SS books I've acquired recently:

Kudos to MutantKeys for WD #63 SS 9.8, signed by Adler and Kirkman on the front and Guillory and Layman on the Chew flip backcover (and a sketch of Tony Chu) - such a cool book!

And Kudos to Par2ch for a wonderful WD #10 SS 9.8 by Moore, I love it!

Is it customary to go into such detail when giving kudos? I don't know, but I love my new books so I just had to :)

Thanks guys!

Ha, yes I was a bit taken aback when I noticed both of my books were from "Danny", I had to check the last names/locations to make sure I was dealing with 2 different people! It was just funny since it was my very first 2 transactions here.

DANNY'S ARE THE BEST :grin:

Huge Kudos to Gwen Stacy for all her help this weekend getting books done at Dragon Con! I most certainly couldn't have gotten them all signed without her.

I need to give KUDOS to the following for putting up with a newbie to the CGC SS

Chandler @ Desert Wind Comic for my several pending submissions @ Wolverine VIP package

Sean (NyComics) - for my Romita Sr.

Anthony(Pirate) - Marvel Projects - Mark Kidwell sketch

Chris(Comix4fun)- for my Tony Moore submission

Big Kudos to the following guys:

Chandler (DWC) - for the awesome McFarlane sigs on my ASM 300 and 301 :applause:

Dan (Par2ch) - for yet another great Zeck sig set :applause:

Sean (NYComics) - for 2 great Simonson sigs :applause:

I look forward to doing even more business with you guys. Thanks again :hail:

i want to give HUGE PROPS TO PAR2CH for a super super super sick ZECK sketch 9.8!!! (worship)(worship)(worship) ..... also would like to give PROPS TO KEVIN BOYD for cracking my the WALKING DEAD #1 so i could get TONY MOORE's sig on it. :gossip: might i add it come back at a 9.8 (worship)(worship)(worship)