• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

lots of PROPS goes out to mr.mylar for a super sick addition to my collection. well, my fiancee's (jamie aka ninashinobu) collection. its a xmas gift so i cant show it off now. she will show it off later. thanx again mike for the super sick book :applause:

lots of PROPS goes out to mr.mylar for a super sick addition to my collection. well, my fiancee's (jamie aka ninashinobu) collection. its a xmas gift so i cant show it off now. she will show it off later. thanx again mike for the super sick book :applause:

Thanks Fred! :headbang:

FINGERPRINT_INK gets a HUGE KUDOS!!! for a great addition to my sketch collection. (worship) YOUR A BEAST! (scan will be posted in the MP thread later tonight)

i want to give another kudos to jesse FINGERPRINT_INK for another addition to my collection. the GLORY is all yours buddy (worship)

Major Kudos to Sean and Chris from NYCOMICS for hooking me with the Stan Lee, Joe Simon and Jerry Robinson Signatures. And also, long over due Kudos to Mike, MR.MYLAR for witnessing at the WW Big Apple. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause:

Major Kudos to Sean and Chris from NYCOMICS for hooking me with the Stan Lee, Joe Simon and Jerry Robinson Signatures. And also, long over due Kudos to Mike, MR.MYLAR for witnessing at the WW Big Apple. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :applause::applause:

:headbang:

Kudos to JonJesper for another great transaction. I'm eagerly awaiting the next sale!

Kudos to Pirate for setting up a great sketch opportunity with Mark Kidwell. The cover recreations look very good and I'd likely be in for another round after the holidays.

FINGERPRINT_INK gets a HUGE KUDOS!!! for a great addition to my sketch collection. (worship) YOUR A BEAST! (scan will be posted in the MP thread later tonight)

i want to give another kudos to jesse FINGERPRINT_INK for another addition to my collection. the GLORY is all yours buddy (worship)

and another huge kudos to jesse for another great sketch in me collection (worship) ill show a scan later 2nite

Huge Kudos to Chandler & Sharon @ DWC..They added Stan Lee, Joe Simon and John Romita to my "Legends of Marvel" book. They also have the magic touch as it maintained the 9.8 grade..Thanks again you guys rock! :headbang::applause:

ScannedImage-3.jpg

That is one super badas$ book!! Those kudos given out are well deserved !! and 9.8...geez, that's nice..

Big thanks to Jesse (fingerprint.ink) for the Jeph Loeb sigs and Chris (ffcomics) for the Sale sigs! Please excuse the flashes from my scanner, those cgc cases are extra thick. These are two of the best Batman series of all time, in my humble opinion!

LongHalloween.jpg[/img]

DarkVictory.jpg[/img]

Big kudos to Par2ch (Dan) for an awesome book. You don't know how big a fan of Futurama I am. Bender's my all-time favorite character and Dan REALLY hooked me up with this one. Even signed by Marcus Fenix himself, John DiMaggio. Thanks!

Futurama1Bender.jpg