• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big thanks to Jesse (fingerprint.ink) for the Jeph Loeb sigs and Chris (ffcomics) for the Sale sigs! Please excuse the flashes from my scanner, those cgc cases are extra thick. These are two of the best Batman series of all time, in my humble opinion!

LongHalloween.jpg[/img]

DarkVictory.jpg[/img]

Nice books :golfclap:

Big thanks to Jesse (fingerprint.ink) for the Jeph Loeb sigs and Chris (ffcomics) for the Sale sigs! Please excuse the flashes from my scanner, those cgc cases are extra thick. These are two of the best Batman series of all time, in my humble opinion!

LongHalloween.jpg[/img]

DarkVictory.jpg[/img]

Nice books :golfclap:

Awesome books and I definitely agree with ya that those were some of the best Batman stories of ALL TIME!

Kudos to mister_not_so_nice

Thanks for the awesome Preacher #2, 9.6 signed by 3 (Fabry, Dillon, and Ennis)!! Here's one of Mike's scans of the book, since I don't have a scanner and my pics are never great:

preacher02-0935337003.jpg

Edited by Kathryn

Thanks for the awesome Preacher #2, 9.6 signed by 3 (Fabry, Dillon, and Ennis)!! Here's one of Mike's scans of the book, since I don't have a scanner and my pics are never great:

Oh man! :cloud9:

Hopefully after WW Anaheim my Preachers will sport a Fabry Sig as well! Congrats!

Major Kudos to Kris Moore (thecollector) for hooking me up at the Chew signing this past weekend!!! (worship)

I have to add, big kudos to Kris for making the 3 1/2 hour drive down to the Chew signing to witness a ton of books for me. Again, had a fun time hanging out with him.

Thanks, And I didn't mind at all

Oh man! :cloud9:

Hopefully after WW Anaheim my Preachers will sport a Fabry Sig as well! Congrats!

Your Preacher SS books are sweet! Very nice collection. I like the placement of your Ennis sigs, they manage not to overpower the books :) Good luck with your Fabry sig.

Big Kudos to GOTHAMCENTRAL for my latest haul of Jeff Smith SS books. Joel Elad also helped these along so thanks to him as well!! :)

Pics will be up soon in the Infinite Signature and Bone Appreciation threads.