• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to par2ch for some really awesome books! What a busy guy,doing so much for so many. Much props to you my friend.

Green,

Did they get to you ok, hope you dont mind the triple boxing :)

Never too busy to help fellow CGC addicts, I figured go big cause I will more then likely be taking a small hiatus after I get married and June and since I will probably be in the process of finding a new job.

Green,

Did they get to you ok, hope you dont mind the triple boxing :)

Never too busy to help fellow CGC addicts, I figured go big cause I will more then likely be taking a small hiatus after I get married and June and since I will probably be in the process of finding a new job.

Triple boxing is sweet! Everything was A-okay. You will surely be missed during your hiatus.... but i doubt you will be missing us :baiting::banana::) Be sure to give Al my best and thanks again.

props to CGC for another smooth con (c2e2). it was a great 1 day con for jamie and i. met to many boardies... i met so many, that i dont even remember names. some that i can remember (sorry if i left any1 out and or missspeled names, it was a crazy day) beachbum, desertwind, dr watson, JJ, pirate, seanfingh, billythekidd, tina, comicjunkie, gothamcentral, goldenguardian.

i do want to give a seperate kudos to

PIRATE for doing alot of running around, and for making me laugh my butt off for the incriminating photoshoot with bill :roflmao:

jeff COMICJUNKIE for helping alot on sunday. your a true friend. i woulda been lost without you. also thanx jeff for taking billy, tina, jamie and i to get my first real chicago pizza.

gickr_com_ae05fe6f-447c-42d4-45cb-1.gif

props to CGC for another smooth con (c2e2). it was a great 1 day con for jamie and i. met to many boardies... i met so many, that i dont even remember names. some that i can remember (sorry if i left any1 out and or missspeled names, it was a crazy day) beachbum, desertwind, dr watson, JJ, pirate, seanfingh, billythekidd, tina, comicjunkie, gothamcentral, goldenguardian.

PIRATE for doing alot of running around, and for making me laugh my butt off for the incriminating photoshoot with bill :roflmao:

jeff COMICJUNKIE for helping alot on sunday. your a true friend. i woulda been lost without you. also thanx jeff for taking billy, tina, jamie and i to get my first real chicago pizza.

PS: Fred also needs to give constant kudos to his lovely girlfriend, Jamie, because without her he would be a mere mortal like the rest of us. With her, he is a sketch getting machine of epic proportions.

I just wanted to say Kudos to everyone who worked behind the CGC booth this weekend at C2E2. Paul, Joe, Brad, Josh, Miguel, Ryan, Anthony and anyone else I might have missed, you guys all did a phenomenal job. Thank you :applause:

And last but not least, Kudos to every board member I got a chance to meet this weekend. You guys helped make the show that much more enjoyable :)

Any time buddy i had a blast hanging out with you Jamie,bill, and Tina. i'm glad you all liked the pizza.next time we'll have to hook up sooner (thumbs u i hope to see you and Jamie at motor city in a month :D