• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Many thanks to Rich Henn for getting these books signed for me. (worship)(worship)

startrek1ss.jpg

startrek1vss.jpg

Glad to see you finally got some Nimoys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trecky! You had been waiting a while for those.

Go Rich Henn!

Super Kudos to my heroes from this last weekend.

Billy the Kidd (Bill) got me some great stuff at C2E2, including a few pieces I wasn't expecting. I'll show them off when they come back.

Fingerprint.ink (Jesse) for being super awesome and not only getting my media sigs done, but also getting a few of my TMNT books done (with remarks), as well as some backerboard sketches from the artists. carlton.gif

You both rock!

Huge Kudos to RichHenn for adding Spock to my Kirk and Uhura!!!! :o

Trek1.jpg

And a big Kudos to Chainnball for providing me with such a nice SS book to add sigs to. :applause:

kudos to evilash. wasnt expecting dawn of the dead books to show up until weekend or next week. was shocked to see them get here today. they are awesome. thanks steve.

My pleasure! Kudos to you too, Wes, for the fast payment and excellent communication! (worship)

Huge Kudos to RichHenn for adding Spock to my Kirk and Uhura!!!! :o

Trek1.jpg

And a big Kudos to Chainnball for providing me with such a nice SS book to add sigs to. :applause:

Fantastic book! (thumbs u

I never knew it was a Steve Leialoha cover... an added bonus :grin:

Kudos to Peter Dixon of Paradise Comics for finishing this one off. I already had Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald on it, and Peter added Olivier Coipel, J. Michael Straczynski, Joe Quesada and Marco Djurdjevic (not sure why Peter got the last two, but they're still pretty cool).

thor_1_turner_ss98.jpg