• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Big kudos to Pirate (Anthony) for volunteering to be a CAW at the Gem City show back in April. Thanks to him, I've got a few cool sketches with my birthday listing on them. :cloud9:

Not really sure who to thank on this one. I sent it to WWAnaheim with Fingerprint.ink but he told me he had to take off before he got to it, so I think he left my request paper and the money with the great folks at the CGC booth. I don't know who actually got this signed. The sketch and Cohen sig were already there. Maurice Lamarche, Billy West, and Phil Lamarr are all new. If that weren't enough, Billy West wrote "Sup?" and I'm guessing the witness or Phil actually looked at my request for a quote from Hermes' famous phrases. I got "Great Lion of Zion". lol

A big thank you to someone at CGC for getting these done. Let me know who and I'll buy you a drink at the next show.

Futurama1-Zoidberg.jpg

Not really sure who to thank on this one. I sent it to WWAnaheim with Fingerprint.ink but he told me he had to take off before he got to it, so I think he left my request paper and the money with the great folks at the CGC booth. I don't know who actually got this signed. The sketch and Cohen sig were already there. Maurice Lamarche, Billy West, and Phil Lamarr are all new. If that weren't enough, Billy West wrote "Sup?" and I'm guessing the witness or Phil actually looked at my request for a quote from Hermes' famous phrases. I got "Great Lion of Zion". lol

A big thank you to someone at CGC for getting these done. Let me know who and I'll buy you a drink at the next show.

Futurama1-Zoidberg.jpg

That's awesome (thumbs u

Thanks!

Also, BIG kudos to BillytheKidd (Bill) for getting some books done for me at C2E2 the same weekend as the Anaheim show. Some books just came in and I really appreciate the assist!

I just want to say thank you so much to Bradley from CGC who was very patient and kind while he waited with my brother and I when we got our Lance Briggs SS books. It was great talking to him while we waited and waited for the signing to happen. Thanks again Bradley (worship)

i have another overdue list of kudos to (NOT IN ANY ORDER)

COMICJUNKIE

SOMEWHEREINTEXAS

DESERTWIND

PAR2CH

NYCOMICS

BILLYTHEKIDD

MUTANTKEYS

PETERPALMER

NEWKINGINTOWN

THECOLLECTOR

I just want to say thank you so much to Bradley from CGC who was very patient and kind while he waited with my brother and I when we got our Lance Briggs SS books. It was great talking to him while we waited and waited for the signing to happen. Thanks again Bradley (worship)

You're very welcome Bryan. It was a pleasure meeting you guys!

MAJOR LEAGUE KUDOS to EvilAsh, Deaf Mute Comics(Jay Franklin & Jason Daniel) and artist Billy the Kidd for setting me up with a very limited C2E2 CGC 9.8 SS Deaf Mute Press book signed and sketched by Bill Dinh and signed by Jason Daniel & Jay Franklin. It's my new favorite book. :cloud9:

Big Kudos to Sean and Chris at NYcomics for getting some Adams siggies on a couple of German Bat 18s....and mainly..for this book that came back as a 9.6, my understanding that my wifee just got in the mail last week...my favorite sketch cover EVER!!!!

This is my precious...

[font:Courier New]A Mike Lilly Bat 227 Homage..can't wait to get my next sketch, worth every minute of wating on Lilly!!![/font]

I love you guys...

(No homou..) :)

99782.jpg.82aa8480c964a766fa8e72074f295915.jpg

99783.jpg.badd77855d1f7d023847e7304f982218.jpg

99784.jpg.d8fda5d80a8c184c0381eaec2b6e6b18.jpg