• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Major kudos to Par2ch and thecollector for making this possible. I wish I could have gotten Marv Wolfman on it as well, but the only chance to get him was at Baltimore, and that was the same weekend that Keith Pollard was at a show in Dallas. I decided that between the two, I would rather have Keith Pollard since he's a much tougher signature to get.

asm_194_ss98.jpg

Is this the only copy signed by Pollard and Milgrom?

Major kudos to Par2ch and thecollector for making this possible. I wish I could have gotten Marv Wolfman on it as well, but the only chance to get him was at Baltimore, and that was the same weekend that Keith Pollard was at a show in Dallas. I decided that between the two, I would rather have Keith Pollard since he's a much tougher signature to get.

asm_194_ss98.jpg

asm_194_ss98.jpg

You made the right call.

Great looking book, perfect centering .

Regardless of what GPA says on this book, I still say it's a fairly tough book to get in high grade, especially like this.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Is this the only copy signed by Pollard and Milgrom?

asm_194_ss98.jpg

It might be. If there are others, I'm sure it's the only 9.8. When Kris got it signed, he said that Pollard asked him where he was able to get Milgrom to sign it, so that sounded like it wasn't something he had seen before.

In looking at sales on gpa, there is not a single copy noted to have Pollard's signature on it.

Awesome book!

Marv will be attending Emerald City Comicon this March

Awesome book!

Marv will be attending Emerald City Comicon this March

I appreciate the heads up, but you know what they say: pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.

I thought it was worth the risk to get Milgrom and Pollard to sign it, and I would have gladly added Wolfman had the timing worked out. But now that this book has been graded, I don't think I'll push my luck and have it cracked out again.

Huge Kudos to TJ (Lebowski)for making this happen and to Steve(evilash) for helping ship them to me!! (worship)

SS by Chandler Riggs (Carl from the TV show)

Walking Dead #50 (2nd print)

160edxz.jpg

Walking Dead #49

t8pvr6.jpg

Walking Dead #52

dllri8.jpg

ra96xk.jpg