• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY NEW SPIDERMAN FORUM(THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

93 posts in this topic

im looking for all and any types of comics with spiderman. My goal is to have every spiderman comic.

Ill buy in bulk if you want me to. Or i can buy individual ones. What ever is best for you.

Im looking for these sets

Civil war varient set

Amazing spiderman

Sensational spiderman

web Of spiderman

And any mini series

Please help me achieve my goal. I want to have the biggest collection of spiderman comics in the world! (Yeah).

Thanks to the people who joked around with me.

And thanks to the people who told me were to post this.

Give them around of aploze 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Seriously, i've been sorting my Spider-Man duplicates and i must have 2 boxes full of books to move and im not even finished! That's 400-500 books.

Mainly Amazing but there is Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Marvel Team Up and lots more. What are your grade requirments and tell me what your budget is and i will look after you.

Woah!!! Thats alot of comics! Um what do yuo think a fair price would be.

Im just beging to collect comic books and i want to specialize in spiderman comics.

I dont know how to grade comic books. I guess I want them in excellent condition no bends or creses a nice condition spine stuff like that. It needs to have all the pages..etc...

Name a price. I want ot buy in bulk.

Seriously, i've been sorting my Spider-Man duplicates and i must have 2 boxes full of books to move and im not even finished! That's 400-500 books.

Mainly Amazing but there is Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Marvel Team Up and lots more. What are your grade requirments and tell me what your budget is and i will look after you.

893whatthe.gif

gossip.gif I need any grade ASM 2 and 3 cloud9.gif

Just attempted to send you an email from the post in Comics General and got this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

jusin-dbz@att.net

Technical details of permanent failure:

PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 551 not our customer

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also...remember buying in bulk ain't cheap. hi.gif Although I like to make it cheap as comicdey is aware of. yay.gif

Just attempted to send you an email from the post in Comics General and got this:

jusin-dbz@att.net

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also...remember buying in bulk ain't cheap. hi.gif Although I like to make it cheap as comicdey is aware of. yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jusin-dbz@att.net

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This guy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif is quickly changing to this guy mad.gif

Im just beging to collect comic books and i want to specialize in spiderman comics.

I dont know how to grade comic books. I guess I want them in excellent condition no bends or creses a nice condition spine stuff like that. It needs to have all the pages..etc...

If you have a thousand bucks i can put together one hell of a collection for you. That's the plan anyway. Includes a CGC 9.6 issue 300, a NM Ultimate Spider-Man 1, 400-500 Spidey books with 90% being Amazing. Earliest issue is 63 with the newest being a copy of 529. All the keys are there including a 238, 252, 300 and so on.

If you don't have that kind of cash then we can still work somthing out. e-mail me if you want myawer@hotmail.com

that's only $2.00 a book 893whatthe.gif nice deal dude thumbsup2.gif

If you have a thousand bucks i can put together one hell of a collection for you. That's the plan anyway. Includes a CGC 9.6 issue 300, a NM Ultimate Spider-Man 1, 400-500 Spidey books with 90% being Amazing. Earliest issue is 63 with the newest being a copy of 529. All the keys are there including a 238, 252, 300 and so on.

If you don't have that kind of cash then we can still work somthing out. e-mail me if you want myawer@hotmail.com

I think you scared him away 27_laughing.gif

Price doubled devil.gif

Price doubled devil.gif

sorry.gif