• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY NEW SPIDERMAN FORUM(THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

93 posts in this topic

Who is silver24??

I dont like the old spiderman comics much there nice and all but i like the late 80's to early 90's. makepoint.gif

I might have a stack you can have for fifty cents to a dollar apiece. Let me go check. You would have to buy all of them though. No cherry picking. tongue.gif

Ok thanks:)

Im sorry if it looks like im dumb. But im a noob that has no idea about comics.

It's alright, I remember my first days here, I didn't even know how to get to the topics I had here without book marking it first. 893whatthe.gif

Who is silver24??

I dont like the old spiderman comics much there nice and all but i like the late 80's to early 90's. makepoint.gif

I might have a stack you can have for fifty cents to a dollar apiece. Let me go check. You would have to buy all of them though. No cherry picking. tongue.gif

Just don't ask him for a price and you'll be okay.

Who is silver24??

Just don't ask him for a price and you'll be okay.

foreheadslap.gif

(lol) well see:)

Here is what you can have. Two trades and like 30 comics for $25 including shipping. Condition varies on the books...

Spiderman: Torment (trade paperback)

Spiderman: Revenge of the Hobgoblin (trade paperback)

Ultimate Spiderman: reprint of issues 33-36 (Venom story arc)

Spiderman (1990): 1 (3 copies), 2-7, 14, 16, 24, 44, 45, 49, 60

Spectacular Spiderman 200

Spiderman Unlimited 1-3

Amazing Spiderman 323 (2 copies), 348, 358 (2 copies), 365, 378, 383, 390

Who is silver24??

sign-rantpost.gifFISHMONGER!!! 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

poke2.gif

(lol) well see:)

Here is what you can have. Two trades and like 30 comics for $25 including shipping. Condition varies on the books...

Spiderman: Torment (trade paperback)

Spiderman: Revenge of the Hobgoblin (trade paperback)

Ultimate Spiderman: reprint of issues 33-36 (Venom story arc)

Spiderman (1990): 1 (3 copies), 2-7, 14, 16, 24, 44, 45, 49, 60

Spectacular Spiderman 200

Spiderman Unlimited 1-3

Amazing Spiderman 323 (2 copies), 348, 358 (2 copies), 365, 378, 383, 390

confused.gif are they gone yet?....Silvers24 and the new guy?.....man, that was rough

Hey October, don't be pushing all your Spideys with dime sized holes on the FC to the newbe insane.gif There may be a bidding war between silvers24 and the ultimate spiderman collector

By the way I am looking for a grading guide on line to compare it with overstreet thumbsup2.gif