• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put my comic art up on CAF too

8 posts in this topic

Photographed them in the Portfolio - too lazy too take them out.

Unfortunately I will need to sell some of them because I am too low on cash and have not been collecting much the last year anyways.

Trying to get back about what I paid for them (or some small percent more), so I will leave them at CAF for a while and maybe put some on ebay in a few weeks or months.

Do you guys like any of them? I would also consider trades (looking for nice Bruce Timm Nudes) ... be aware that shipping would be from/to Germany though.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=7979

Mmm, now I am in a dilemma.

Somebody wants to buy the Mignola piece and now somebody else comes over the top and bids more. I don´t know if the guy who mailed first should be getting it or the guy with the premium offer ...

Any ideas?

no dilemia. the guy who emailed you first should have first dibs....if he passes, then offer it to the highest bidder. Since you had a price marked and someone accepted , you should honor that deal. If you had marked it : offers, then that's different.

Mmm, now I am in a dilemma.

Somebody wants to buy the Mignola piece and now somebody else comes over the top and bids more. I don´t know if the guy who mailed first should be getting it or the guy with the premium offer ...

Any ideas?

If the person who mailed you first is willing to pay your asking price then you should honour that deal. You listed the piece with a specific asking price right?