• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody win on Heritage tonight???

30 posts in this topic

Last night was the first time I bid on anything from Heritage. Bid on 3 different Stan Lee file copies, and was outbid on all of them. I even got sniped on one of them. I didn't think that was possible. 893censored-thumb.gif

Surprise surprise that ASM 10 is available in the post-auction "deals"...for the low-low price of 2,076 dollars! So either someone didn't bid it up to that or whoever did, isn't paying. But then again, who would? Nice price..

Brian

Heritage just bought about 26,000 pieces of orig. comic book art from the 1st buyer of the Harvey archives. They will be loading up even more Harvey related vintage art pages & covers 893whatthe.gifevery 2 week auction cycle.

I wonder if this is the same collection/collector that provided the Schomburg Speed cover that Heritage tried to sell earlier this year? If so, I'd certainly be curious if there were any more??

Rob: I love it... but if Hansi's so enamored of the swastika, why is she fleeing all those nazis with the terrified/dazed look on her face? I guess "the girl who wasn't too hot on the swastika" wouldn't have been as compelling...

BTW, you may want to crack the slab and double-check; I've heard that a lot of the "Fuhrer Value Stamps" are clipped out of that particular ish...

Banner,

There are 2 more Speed covers up at Heritage on a 2 week auction cycle. 1 by Alvison, other by Simon/Kirby. The quality of the previous Speed cover art was superior IMHO. Keep in mind, Heritage may rebuild the stat title logo & head shots to make it look more like the published comic cover. shocked.gif