• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody win on Heritage tonight???

30 posts in this topic

Tonight marks the first time I have placed bids on a Heritage auctions...and I think I won two items... 893applaud-thumb.gif

They were:

[*]Flyman #34 1965 CGC 9.2 ($32.00 incl juice)

[*]Return of Konga nn VF- ($18.00 incl. juice)

Can anybody tell me how to check to see if I did in fact win these items.... 893frustrated.gif

Oh yeah...and how's about sharing whether you won anything... acclaim.gif

I was outbid tonight and didn't win a thing frown.gif

Las time I won a Lois Lane 120 where the Bad guys had darts aimed at Lois' sweet spot!

Darth...how do you check whether you won or not???

Las time I won a Lois Lane 120 where the Bad guys had darts aimed at Lois' sweet spot!

How about signing in and checking your bids! Duh! insane.gif

Ah-ha...for some reason the whole page was not loading before...now it is and I can see that I did in fact win....cool.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Couldn't have done it without you Greggy...you really are...a nice guy... cloud9.gif

Ah-ha...for some reason the whole page was not loading before...now it is and I can see that I did in fact win....cool.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Couldn't have done it without you Greggy...you really are...a nice guy... cloud9.gif

BTW....maybe's it's m settings but aren't you supposed to get an EMAIL if you are outbid? I may have fought harder on the book that I lost if I knew I was outbid!! frown.gif

I may have fought harder on the book that I lost if I knew I was outbid!! frown.gif

You fight like a 12 year old girl. What were you gonna do......fight like a 13 year old one? 27_laughing.gif

Blow me '! You've been person_without_enough_empathying and whining since you didn't win a prize! Remember that the electoral college is what counts....FOOL!

I won two DCs. An Action Comics #312 CGC 9.4 (for $195 - sheesh!) and a Superboy #13 CGC 5.0 for $105.

They had several other Actions in CGC 9.4 that I looked at, but a bunch of them had really icky stress marks on the spine. I couldn't fathom how they got 9.4s and they were all nearly as pricey as the #312, though all were newer than that. So I left those to someone else.

Heritage will eventually send you out a notice that you won something, so that you can pay them.

The outbid email is supposed to be one of the setting. I tried to turn it off and it wouldn't go away. I sent email to their tech support and they said you CAN'T turn it off. So I don't know what happned to you Greggy.

The next auction looks HORRIBLE! Nothing I want!

Yo Rick - cosmicbob beat me to it - "Heritage will eventually send you out a notice that you won something, so that you can pay them."

And Greggy is right - you can set your notice preferences for heritage so you know when you are otubid.

Yo Rick - cosmicbob beat me to it - "Heritage will eventually send you out a notice that you won something, so that you can pay them."

And Greggy is right - you can set your notice preferences for heritage so you know when you are otubid.

Welll...I just checked and I am supposed to get outbid notices. However, maybe I just ignore it like all my other Heritage EMAILs! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didn't win or bid on anything, pretty unimpressive auction if you ask me. A couple of books went for way too much, my guess is we see those books again down the road. They really need to spice up these auctions a bit, there's nothing in them that would make me want to come back and look after initially looking..

Brian