• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Conan 275

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for a Conan #275 at a resonable price. Not sure why everyone list these for $40-100 on ebay since the only ones that sell are between $7-15. Anyone have one they want to sell for a resonable price?

I am looking for a Conan #275 at a resonable price. Not sure why everyone list these for $40-100 on ebay since the only ones that sell are between $7-15. Anyone have one they want to sell for a resonable price?

I sold mine for $89 on ebay, sorry! (CGC 9.4) sumo.gif

Just sold one on eBay as an auction. Finished at $32.08... I guess that's why they are listed in the $40+ range... not easy to come by confused-smiley-013.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Well I am an old Conan collector and I have read all my comics many times, however that don't mean they can't be kept in top condition. I would be willing to buy a 275 in any condition, I just need one for my collection.

I don't buy or even like CGC books. I have never owned one because I belive comics are for reading. You will find tons of read copies in my collection.

they are easy to come by, just not in nm or better. That black cover makes it tough, and old Conan collectors were not known for keeping things in HG. We liked to read our books!

Well I am an old Conan collector and I have read all my comics many times, however that don't mean they can't be kept in top condition. I would be willing to buy a 275 in any condition, I just need one for my collection.

I don't buy or even like CGC books. I have never owned one because I belive comics are for reading. You will find tons of read copies in my collection.

they are easy to come by, just not in nm or better. That black cover makes it tough, and old Conan collectors were not known for keeping things in HG. We liked to read our books!

I don't buy or even like CGC books

893whatthe.gifgossip.gif you're on the CGC forum foreheadslap.gif

well then what's a reasonable price? You say you see them sell for $7-15 on eBay. That seems reasonable to me.

Fished mine out of my LCS 25 cent bin about 3 months after the series was cancelled. That's a keeper, though probably more like a 9.0 than a 9.4. Oh well.

Kind of silly the prices on that one because I have my doubts it's really any scarcer than 272-274, for example, but the dark cover might make it harder in HG.

Kind of silly the prices on that one because I have my doubts it's really any scarcer than 272-274, for example, but the dark cover might make it harder in HG.

I would think the same thing but maybe it doesn't matter as demand is higher. Thus it seems scarcer. You know the phenomenon. Plenty of Defenders 9 and 11, no 10s.

Marc