• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 1

17 posts in this topic

I got it from Showcase as a vg and was curious about how others would've graded it. Seems pretty consistant. Thanks. I also put up the FF 11 which looks pretty high grade but has a bit of marvel chipping. I want to see how much it affects the grade. Thanks again

What grade did they say the FF 11 was? confused.gif

Actually I bought that about 15 years ago for $10.00 from a shop in Flagstaff. Part of a one owner collection.

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with 3.5, possibly a weak 4.0. The tear in the logo (!) and heavier-than-average Marvel chipping will bring this one down. All that said, still a nice bright book.

3.0/3.5 The chipping might not take it below 4.0, but the darn tear on the "O" sure does.

frown.gif

Aces graded my copy 3.0-3.5 as well. I think your's is a nicer than mine in some ways, but not in others.

The marvel chipping is a tough one, and the writing and tear, but If mine is a G/VG then yours would be a VG-.

The problem is I sold a VG- that looked a lot nicer than both of our copies. I though it was more of a VG+ to VG/FN though and I got the $$$ for the higher grade, so the buyer must have thought so too.

Actually I bought that about 15 years ago for $10.00 from a shop in Flagstaff. Part of a one owner collection.

I'll give ya $20 for it!

I'll even throw in $5 for shipping! poke2.gif

Funny you should post FF 1 and 11.

Those are the last two I need after getting that 2. sumo.gif

I'll give ya $20 for it!

I'll even throw in $5 for shipping! poke2.gif

Funny you should post FF 1 and 11.

Those are the last two I need after getting that 2. sumo.gif

I could post my scan of the FF 1. cloud9.gifpoke2.gif