• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you want to know what happened to Buck Rogers?

54 posts in this topic

I was working at a small show in Kansas City a few years ago. Gil Gerard was one of the guests. Gil walked out of the exhibit hall to go to the restroom and the cop who was working security told him to get his hand stamped for reentry. It told the cop... "Stamp!?! He don't need no stinkin' stamp! That's Gil Gerrard!" Once Gil got inside the restroom the cop looked at me and said, "Man, what the hell happened to him?"

Holy Sheet! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

To say the years have not been kind to Gil is an understatement! insane.gif

And were they holding the show OUTSIDE in Florida during the Summer? That is the only way you could explain that grotesque sweating!

Man, that was my absolute FAVORITE show for years. And boy did I have the hots for Erin Gray (Wilma)...I wonder if she has fared as badly? Oh yeah, that evil Princess whats-her-name was mega-hot as well!

Anyway, was the Robot's name Twiggy or Twikky? I LOVED his voice which of course was done by the late, great Mel Blanc! hail.gif

And boy did I have the hots for Erin Gray (Wilma)...I wonder if she has fared as badly?

She was at that same show in KC. She is still very attractive.

Gil Gerard

Now all we need is to find Tweeky!

funny you should mention that -- Tweeky is going to be in Knoxville @ the Adventurecon on the 24`th and 25`th --- BigMike sumo.gifsumo.gif

I'll be there for at least one day(saturday).

I think I'll skip the Tweeky autograph though. foreheadslap.gif

Connie Seleca really dodged a bullet.. oh wait, she then married John Tesch...

Yeah, but at least she and John can share a cab ...... wink.gif She couldn't do that with Gil-zilla!

Holy Sheet! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

To say the years have not been kind to Gil is an understatement! insane.gif

And were they holding the show OUTSIDE in Florida during the Summer? That is the only way you could explain that grotesque sweating!

Maybe his jet-pack chafed... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Connie Seleca really dodged a bullet.. oh wait, she then married John Tesch...

Was Connie the original Wilma? I remember I was also in love with her in another favorite show of mine "The Greatest American Hero" cloud9.gif

Connie Seleca was married to Gil Gerard in the 80s. foreheadslap.gif

Gil Gerard

Now all we need is to find Tweeky!

funny you should mention that -- Tweeky is going to be in Knoxville @ the Adventurecon on the 24`th and 25`th --- BigMike sumo.gifsumo.gif

I'll be there for at least one day(saturday).

I think I'll skip the Tweeky autograph though. foreheadslap.gif

but he was also cousin IT on the addams family --