• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you want to know what happened to Buck Rogers?

54 posts in this topic

Until a few years ago I didnt know Erin Gray was Michael Grays' (TV's Shazam) sister.

Gil looks okay for being 63 and for not having seen him in about 20 years-since his Sidekicks tv show

He is 63? 893whatthe.gif

Wow...I figured low to mid-50's...that show was popular in the very early 1980's and I just assumed he had been in his 20's then. Guess I was wrong!

Oh yeah, he looked mid-30's (dad-ish) on that show.

We all look mid-30's when we are in our mid-30's. It's when some of

us hit our mid-50's that mother nature starts to slap us around a little. poke2.gif

Until a few years ago I didnt know Erin Gray was Michael Grays' (TV's Shazam) sister.

Gil looks okay for being 63 and for not having seen him in about 20 years-since his Sidekicks tv show

It hasn't been mentioned but he could be having health problems which might effect his weight. He has never been overweight to that extent, which could mean a problem.

It's pretty easy to start a thread bashing someone without knowing all the facts.

Nah, more fun to assume he just got fat! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, you guys are making me feel better (32 in Sept). smile.gif

Sheesh I am old...41 next week 893whatthe.gif

In 1980, when 15-year-olds were teasing me and my 6-year-old friends, I knew the day would come when you'd regret your older age. Revenge is mine!! sumo.gif

Thanks, you guys are making me feel better (32 in Sept). smile.gif

Sheesh I am old...41 next week 893whatthe.gif

In 1980, when 15-year-olds were teasing me and my 6-year-old friends, I knew the day would come when you'd regret your older age. Revenge is mine!! sumo.gif

True! 27_laughing.gif

On the other hand, in the comic collector world, being older still has some benefits: I've got great memories of buying some awesome bronze-age comics when they were new on the racks in the mid-to late 70's...ASM, Hulk, Werewolf by Night, Tomb of Dracula, X-Men, Daredevil, Iron Man, Batman, Superman, etc... cloud9.gif