• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debate on general dealer buying ads in this board.

84 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Arch,

Now I am really confused. If I say WTB a run of Detective am I supposed to post it in the WTB or the Dealer thread because I am a dealer who wants to buy?

Sample implementations:

1. Hi! Just a reminder that I deal in Silver and Golden age books, and here's my general policy on purchases, and go ahead and check my web site for what I don't have and I'm a lovely dealer, please give me first crack at your books.

---EBAY / DEALER -BOARD

2. Hi! I've got some holes to fill for a couple of clients, and a new customer looking for a whole run. Here is it: Action Comis #1, #6, #25-30

Detective - Pretty much all of them

ASM #330, #240, #100

---WTB board

Sample implementations:

1. Hi! Just a reminder that I deal in Silver and Golden age books, and here's my general policy on purchases, and go ahead and check my web site for what I don't have and I'm a lovely dealer, please give me first crack at your books.

---EBAY / DEALER -BOARD

2. Hi! I've got some holes to fill for a couple of clients, and a new customer looking for a whole run. Here is it: Action Comis #1, #6, #25-30

Detective - Pretty much all of them

ASM #330, #240, #100

---WTB board

Sounds good, but one other thing: one WTB post at a time, otherwise it opens the door to SPAM abuse.

WTB ASM - ALL!

WTB Captain America- ALL!

WTB Detective Comics - ALL!

WTB Batman -ALL!

Need I go on?