• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BidonComics promotion for CGC board members

11 posts in this topic

BIDonCOMICS.comopen for business

I was working on building a store to sell my 70 long boxes of comics.While in the process of building my own I had three other people cometo me wanting me to build them a web site to sell their stuff on. So Icame up with one thing better. A web site that I can offer people theopportunity to have a store front and an auction site. Why is this a goodthing when there are places like Ebay out there. Read on and you willfind out.

BidonComics doesn't charge you a bunch of fees. We charge you a smallmembership and that is it. Thats right no listing fee, no final valuefee, no reserve fee, no fee what so ever. Come and bid on an auction biddingis free.

Are you a power seller who list many items a year? Well if you are BidonComicscan save you a load of money a year by not having to pay another auctionhouse all those crazy fees. Maybe your the type of seller that only sellsa few books a month, we have the membership deal for you too. All thoselow dollar books that you want to get rid of but Ebay fees would takemost of the profit, we are the place to go.

logo1.gif" name="image" width="161" height="102" hspace="0" vspace="0" border="0Click to go to site

Tired of shipping profiteersAt BidonComics we will ban all who try to profit from a crazyshipping fee!

We also will be banning anyone caught using a fake photo or runningany scams.

So if you want to sell and keep all the profit to yourself and not payfee after fee. Check us out at BIDonCOMICS

News
http://bidoncomics.com is open

News

Many $1.00 books up for auction now, Many more to come.

Also up for auction right now:

Batman #199 CGC 9.2, #178 CGC 8.0,

#273 CGC 9.2, #295 CGC 9.2

©2006 BidonComics.com

A note from Rich

Hello, If anyone tried to list an auction and was sent to a paypal screen it is now fixed. When we gave you the free auction bucks I forgot to flip the switch. So all is working right for you now.

Thank you,

Rich