• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,238 posts in this topic

Thanks for the welcome Punyhuman! :hi:

I remember you and Adamstrange well. Fox is probably my favorite GA company other than Timelys. I'll see what I can do about posting some soon.

:applause:

Nice book Mr. P. (I was bidding on it, too), but how did that get an unrestored label? (Well, it DOES say "Blue" in the logo)

eh, blue, purple (shrug) ... the book is cool none the less , so now I can got get the SA copy (not )

Nice book Mr. P. (I was bidding on it, too), but how did that get an unrestored label? (Well, it DOES say "Blue" in the logo)

what are you talking about? the book is pristine.

thanks to my geeks, I have really started to appreciate these (and the only reason I have them, is because parker is a stronger man of resolve than me, and wouldn't have paid the price I did , to procure):

wwld.jpg

JEEPERS RIck!! What DON'T you collect??

X-Men :banana:

lol

and lay off the YELLOW CLAWS too, buddy! :sumo:

done, I am no longer a "completist" ( at least I tell myself that when I look in the mirror)...