• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House of Secrets 106s for sale...

17 posts in this topic

Both copies are basically the same. Nice centering, colors, ect. I would put both at 8.5, maybe 9.0. VERY sharp copies as you can see from the scans. Arguably one of, if not THE best Wrightson cover.

$35 each shipped. I know that's over guide, but guide is a joke on this one. If they don't sell I have no problem hanging onto them. grin.gif

Copy A

SOLD

Copy B

1062.jpg

Nice books Andy . . . arguably not the best Wrightson cover . . . but she does got 'em grin.gif

Thanks. This is probably my third favorite, behind HOM 236 and Web of Horror 3.

PAN, THE GOAT GOD headbang.gif, DECREES THAT YOU SHOULD SELL TIMULTY A HOUSE OF MYSTERY 186!!! DON'T SELL HIM A BAD COPY EITHER OR I WILT SMOTE THY PAISLEY AVARTARED 893censored-thumb.gif!!! SO SAYETH PAN(The Goat God headbang.gif)!!!

Sorry, he's a god. He get's a little....well....Godly sometimes.

PAN, THE GOAT GOD headbang.gif, DECREES THAT YOU SHOULD SELL TIMULTY A HOUSE OF MYSTERY 186!!! DON'T SELL HIM A BAD COPY EITHER OR I WILT SMOTE THY PAISLEY AVARTARED 893censored-thumb.gif!!! SO SAYETH PAN(The Goat God headbang.gif)!!!

Did this "god" eat a burrito tonight?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did this "god" eat a burrito tonight?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds like someone's trying to get Pan's goat.