• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonjesper sale

99 posts in this topic

** I was just thinking, I need to chang the title, not something to be goofed on esp, with what one of our board members is going through**

I am going to list items that some of you will enjoy if you know what is good for you 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

I have a project I am working on, thus the sale

Some HCs signed and #ed, some signed books, some modern runs, some copper books etc etc so on and so forth. Prices are going to be very reasonable as I would rather move them here than have to list them on feebay...

If you want them takeit.gif, I will PM you invoice when I am done listing.

Shipping is exact, whatever way you choose!

Books coming...

Speaking of fillers 27_laughing.gif

Ultimate Spider-Man #3 SOLD! news.gif

bumped corners, some chipping (Marvel was notorious for this in the early cardstock days). Got this in a deal about a month ago and don't need it, I already have a nice copy.

Not a book to get graded, but not garbage either...

$9 (I think Wizard lists at $35?)

1274381-ultsm3.jpg

1274381-ultsm3.jpg.70dcdaedcdcf4d106bb91a2bebec5a47.jpg

Speaking of fillers 27_laughing.gif

Ultimate Spider-Man #3

bumped corners, some chipping (Marvel was notorious for this in the early cardstock days). Got this in a deal about a month ago and don't need it, I already have a nice copy.

Not a book to get graded, but not garbage either...

$9 (I think Wizard lists at $35?)

1274381-ultsm3.jpg

takeit.gif

PM Me! poke2.gif