• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its not too early to talk about BALTIMORE

36 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when online ticket sales usually begin? We're less than two months out, and I still can't buy tickets for this thing...!

I like to get everything done well ahead of time...

- Bill

See you there.

I'm contemplating going to this show. My birthday is Friday the 8th, so this would be a great birthday gift to myself. My wife and I are getting divorced (no, it's a good thing), and I was planning on driving her back to Pittsburgh sometime around Labor Day anyway. I could rent a car from Pittsburgh to Baltimore, and get a 1-way flight home to Phoenix on Southwest for $173. Maybe I will!

You definitely should.It's one of the best pure comics shows out there and the Geppi museum is opening,although I don't know how difficult it will be to get in to the miseum on THAT weekend.If you love fairly big shows with PLENTY of comics,You'll love it.My only regret about going to B-more was not having the presence of mind to snag the restored Marvel Mystery 28 (app 6.5) for $ 350 foreheadslap.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

i'll be there. driving in from annapolis. 20 minute drive.

biggest show i've been to. wondering how it stacks up to

some other big shows i've heard of, big apple, san diego

I've only been to San Diego (well, and Phoenix, but that doesn't count). I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore has a better comic selection than San Diego.

Did anyone post any hotel recommendations in one of these threads? What's close to the convention center? confused-smiley-013.gif

Gene

Here's a link. All kinds of hotels within walking distance.

+MD%2c+USA%7C1&paging=1&sortBy=PROXIMITY&newLandmarkDestID=3bf35968-f6bf-4d4d-b3a2-ca96bccdb841&PSRC=G21&displayAd=false&googlekw=baltimore_convention_center&js=1&zz=1155244653672'>Hotels near Con Center

Holy s#it! Link should be fixed. Dunno what happened. 893whatthe.gif

Did anyone post any hotel recommendations in one of these threads? What's close to the convention center? confused-smiley-013.gif

Gene

I'm at the Radisson Hotel Lord Baltimore, which is great. Been there for a million years.

Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore

20 WEST BALTIMORE STREET

BALTIMORE, MD 21201

(410) 539-8400