• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what was the problem with House of M?

6 posts in this topic

I post this here so all the folks that don't read moderns can show up and complain too. They like being given that opportunity, I'd hate to rob them of it. Hi JC!

I finished reading it last night. I've yet to get into the Decimation books, but I've read all but the Wolverine cross-overs. I heard tons of moaning when it came out, during and when it ended, but, since I didn't want to be spoiled, I sorta ignored it.

About the only thing I find objectionable is the fact that rather than keep this contained to the mini, or maybe the mini and 5-10 cross over issues, there were quite a few cross-overs. Big deal really. They did a bad job making so many cross overs, but they did a good job making sure you didn't actually have to read them. About the only other beef I can buy is with Scarlett Witch, in combination with Xavier, being that powerful.

But beyond those things, I thought the storyline a good one. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading about the fallout.

confused-smiley-013.gif

What is House of M? No seriously, im not joking. All i know is that it was the Marvel "event" of last year.

It's that loud sucking sound you hear to the west. And you thought it was me a) not scanning that 227or b) making up more golds. devil.gif

What is House of M?

Yet another "Marvel Event" that while seeming like it changed the status quo, actually did nothing long-term to the Marvel Universe. Scarlet Witch goes crazy, bends reality (instead of killing mutants she depowers them foreheadslap.gif) and Marvel hopes to use this utter stupidity to fix character and continuity errors.

Shades of Heroes Reborn anyone?