• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUYING SPIDERMAN COMICS HERE BUYING SPIDERMAN COMICS HERE

60 posts in this topic

takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif

Im not looking to spend more then .50 to 1.00 on each spiderman comic. Im looking for comics in good condition. They can be any king of spiderman comic from 60's-90's. I dont intend to spend alot of money on spiderman comics just yet. My plan is to buy many common spiderman comics. After I get alot of common spiderman comics ill work a little harder to get up to the rare comics. My goal is to have a nice collection of spiderman comics.

IF any body wants to donate any kind of comics to me (lol) That would be very helpful in my quest to getting as many spiderman comics as I can afford.

I HAVE A BUDGET OF 50.00 RIGHT NOW. So im not looking to go past that unless I get a godly deal.

Some of the issues of spiderman comics im curenttly looking for are from these sets.

Amazing spiderman

Spectacular spiderman

Web of spiderman

Amazing Scarlet spider

Web of Scarlet spider

ANY COMICS WITH THE SYMBYOTIC SPIDERMAN( Sorry if spelling is off)

And any other cool spiderman comics that I didnt mention.

Any help aquiring these would be greatly apreciated:) Please help me.

THANKS thumbsup2.gif

takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif :

I think the main problem with your quest is the price range. If you're paying .50 for a book, paypal is going to eat up .32 of that. If someone has to ship the books to you, it's not so easily done, and there's expense in that too.

Do you live near where there are any comic book shows? Typically dealers sell comics for .50 to 1.00 at the beginning and as cheaply as .10 at the end.

Perhaps you might want to change your offer to buy a bulk purchase. If you have $50.00, offer that and see what people are willing to sell for that amount. I bought 300 detective comics for $200 a while back. Some are in the price guide for a nice sum. Perhaps someone has some books taking up space that they don't want anymore and might be willing to do something similar.

Try craigslist.org. Some people sell comics on there and you might be able to find what you need. Alternatively, you can post on there too.

Finally, try the local flea market. You can often times find comics there, generally there are spidey's in the mix and you can negotiate with the seller too.

Good luck! yay.gif

I think the main problem with your quest is the price range. If you're paying .50 for a book, paypal is going to eat up .32 of that. If someone has to ship the books to you, it's not so easily done, and there's expense in that too.

Do you live near where there are any comic book shows? Typically dealers sell comics for .50 to 1.00 at the beginning and as cheaply as .10 at the end.

Perhaps you might want to change your offer to buy a bulk purchase. If you have $50.00, offer that and see what people are willing to sell for that amount. I bought 300 detective comics for $200 a while back. Some are in the price guide for a nice sum. Perhaps someone has some books taking up space that they don't want anymore and might be willing to do something similar.

Try craigslist.org. Some people sell comics on there and you might be able to find what you need. Alternatively, you can post on there too.

Finally, try the local flea market. You can often times find comics there, generally there are spidey's in the mix and you can negotiate with the seller too.

Good luck! yay.gif

If the flea market doesn't have anything cheap, I guess your next stop will be rummaging through the local junkyard for reader copies thumbsup2.gif

I think the main problem with your quest is the price range.

I think the main problem with this "quest" is the fact that ScarletSpiderfan has created, what, five threads asking for cheap Spider-Man comics in a week or so. Rather than waiting for people to respond to one thread, s/he just goes and makes another thread. It really turns people off from helping him/her out.

I think the main problem with this "quest" is the fact that ScarletSpiderfan has created, what, five threads asking for cheap Spider-Man comics in a week or so. Rather than waiting for people to respond to one thread, s/he just goes and makes another thread. It really turns people off from helping him/her out.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the main problem is that every time someone tries to help the kid, he throws it right back at them by wasting their time, making ridiculous demands, asking silly questions and repeating to ask the same questions time and again . Not to mention asking for scans on 50 cent comics and then when he agrees on a deal he goes back on it and decides 50 cent per book is too much and he’ll only pay 20 cents.

Either that or he’s retarded.

Where's all the insults? He wasted my time. Now to repay the favour!

I mean I have 100 ASM comics right now ready to sell for $50.00 with $300 worth of insurance, if anyone wants them. You will get ovenight shipping & a tracking number!

If they got lost, I will garantee you will get that $300 worth of insurance.

Am I mad? Or am I insane? Who knows! BUY BUY BUY!

I mean I have 100 ASM comics right now ready to sell for $50.00 with $300 worth of insurance, if anyone wants them. You will get ovenight shipping & a tracking number!

screwy.gif

893blahblah.gif

tonofbricks.gif

sleeping.gif

screwy.gif

893blahblah.gif

tonofbricks.gif

sleeping.gif

Well, for you, you can have them @ $0.02 each, yay.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

893blahblah.gif

tonofbricks.gif

sleeping.gif

Well, for you, you can have them @ $0.02 each, yay.gif

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif