• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know where I can find David Brewer art?

7 posts in this topic

I've been interested in trying to find some of the Halloween series art from Chaos Comics and I know that atleast some of it was done by David Brewer. If anyone knows where I can find some of his work or any art from the Halloween run from Chaos, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, John

Just did some more searching and found a few other artists involved with the Halloween series by Chaos.

One of my all-time favorite Halloween books has these credits to it:

Cover: Jerry Beck, Jason Moore, & Jason Jenson

Penciled by Jerry Beck

Colored by Jason Jenson

Another couple of the covers were done by Jerry Beck and another of my favorites was done by Trent Kaniuga.

So, any info on these artists as well would be great.

Thanks, John

Some of Brewer's stuff appears to be on CAF. I didn't see anything from Haloween though.

well. it not holloween art. but i have an david brewer splash / pinup type page from malibu comics hardcase not sure of the issue but it page 13 and it was inked by quijano. i don,t have an scanner. but pm me. could send you an xerox thru snail mail if your serious. lmk. thanks.

larry old school miller ;]

Thanks, but I'm really more interested in getting some of the Chaos Halloween art then art from any particular artists. I'm just hoping where there is some of these artists work, there may be more including some of the Halloween art.