• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which copy do you prefer?

19 posts in this topic

My copy . . . devil.gif

27_laughing.gifhi.gif

I would take the better page color, as the other differences (that we can see from the scan) are neglible. The "registration" (which I think is a stupid term) is no better on the bottom copy than on the top one - you've only got half an "M" in "MARVEL" makepoint.gif

Of course, behind plastic . . . who really knows. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I like the top for certain reasons and the bottom for certain reasons.

Uh, well THAT's clear . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Crytstal clear isnt it.

I dont really mind front to back miswrap and I really dislike back to front(if it is more than a little bit).

In an ideal world, I would be able to buy a Pac Coast, Winni, WM, or other ped of this book. flamed.gif

I dont really mind front to back miswrap and I really dislike back to front(if it is more than a little bit).

See, it's the little things, and personal preferences that go into the buying decision . . . hi.gif

See, it's the little things, and personal preferences that go into the buying decision . . . hi.gif

True amigo hi.gif

i'd lean towards the bottom one. i like the TE better.

wrt page quality, there are enough examples of shifting standards on CGC's part for that one designation to matter very little to you, since you're probably going to crack the thing anyways