• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes // No // Maybe?

38 posts in this topic

Guess you'll be better off sniping this auction.... 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

No way in H*** would I take part in this auction. Obvious lifted scans. No paypal. One day auction so that it can't be pulled by Ebay in a timely manner if it is found to be crooked (which it is). A shill bidder is high as I type this. A low seller feedback rating. They don't make a 20 foot long pole long enough to not touch this one. Beware David.

Scott

Here's his reply:

I WOULD BUT AFTER TAKING A PIC OF THE FRONT COVER OF 121 MY WIFE DROPPED THE DIGITAL CAMERA AND BROKE IT. THAT`S WHY THERE IS NO BACK COVER PIC ON THERE. IF I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's his reply:

I WOULD BUT AFTER TAKING A PIC OF THE FRONT COVER OF 121 MY WIFE DROPPED THE DIGITAL CAMERA AND BROKE IT. THAT`S WHY THERE IS NO BACK COVER PIC ON THERE. IF I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif ; i hope these asm will help him to get a "wife proof resistant" camera

Question is... how did he buy this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=70961&item=6629220672

so cheap?

893whatthe.gif

Maybe this guy is the amazingscarletspiderman, since he couldn't get Spiderman comics for .50 each he's out to screw all the Spidy collectors with bogus auctions insane.gif

so cheap?

893whatthe.gif

Maybe this guy is the amazingscarletspiderman, since he couldn't get Spiderman comics for .50 each he's out to screw all the Spidy collectors with bogus auctions insane.gif

I bet if those 2 books were offered to him in hand he would refuse to pay more than 50 cents foreheadslap.gif

so cheap?

893whatthe.gif

I bet if those 2 books were offered to him in hand he would refuse to pay more than 50 cents foreheadslap.gif

Actually that would be the smartest move he'd make since this auction is definetly a scam...another bidder with a 7 rating who hasn't used his ebay account since 01 has just popped into the picture makepoint.gif

Yet another reason to not have a wife. insane.gif

Out of like a million or so... foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

Out of like a million or so... foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

>> PLUS WITH THE NEW SPIDEY MOVIE NEXT YEAR AND GWEN STACY IS GOING TO BE IN IT THESE KEY SPIDEY ISSUES WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO SKYROCKET.

Where have I seen this text before?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif