• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A X-Men's toys addict...

19 posts in this topic

Read his profile: screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

EVERYTHING X-Men!!! I even wear X-men PJs when my wife tucks me at night...I am as hairy as Logan aka Wolverine...seriously...my shoulders are hairy as hell! I just WISH I had an adamantium skeleton and retractable claws!!! Sometimes I go into Wolverine bezerker mode and run around in my Wolverine children's Halloween costume at night in my neighborhood. I have an X-men skateboard I ride at the skatepark and teenage kids are spooked out because I wear my Cyclops Halloween costume while riding...oh and maybe because I am 35 years old and hairy as hell! I also play raquetball w/ my X-men racket at my local gym. Check out my X-men collection photos in the "Collection Photos" section and you will see what a X-Men fan I am!!!

If you have ANYTHING X-men PLEASE contact me at: ejaskolka@hotmail.com

screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

Read his profile: screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

EVERYTHING X-Men!!! I even wear X-men PJs when my wife tucks me at night...I am as hairy as Logan aka Wolverine...seriously...my shoulders are hairy as hell! I just WISH I had an adamantium skeleton and retractable claws!!! Sometimes I go into Wolverine bezerker mode and run around in my Wolverine children's Halloween costume at night in my neighborhood. I have an X-men skateboard I ride at the skatepark and teenage kids are spooked out because I wear my Cyclops Halloween costume while riding...oh and maybe because I am 35 years old and hairy as hell! I also play raquetball w/ my X-men racket at my local gym. Check out my X-men collection photos in the "Collection Photos" section and you will see what a X-Men fan I am!!!

If you have ANYTHING X-men PLEASE contact me at: ejaskolka@hotmail.com

screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

What a crazy collection!!

wow...that was almost me with star wars.....lol

although I do have the Wolverine and Colossus statues he's using to do the fastball special pose. have mine setup in the same way.

I would actually prefer if rapid collectors like this would not allow themselves to be interviewed or featured in the news. Although I have nothing against anyone who collects in such an intense fashion, this is exactly the sort of person who gives the impression that comic fans are all nuts. But at least this guy is married!

That Beast mask is a riot! 27_laughing.gif

you mean Night Crawler right?

the mask is puffed out because it is a laytex wrap around...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Uh...yeah you're right, I guess it reminded me of Kelsey Grammer a bit! crazy.gif

Holy cow! That's another crazy (in a good way wink.gif collection! X-Men would be way too tuff for me to try if I were going to focus on one particular niche. With so many characters involved it be too insane to try and keep up with them all. Perhaps just focussing on one character would make it a little easier.

I would actually prefer if rapid collectors like this would not allow themselves to be interviewed or featured in the news. Although I have nothing against anyone who collects in such an intense fashion, this is exactly the sort of person who gives the impression that comic fans are all nuts. But at least this guy is married!
I tend to agree.

I understand your point, but at the same time i hate to perpetuate the myth (hah!) that us comic geeks keep everything hidden away in our basements, too afraid or embarrassed to show off to the world the things we love and are passionate about collecting.