• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF#48

27 posts in this topic

Ok, here's my FF#48. Book lies flat, decent gloss. Notable stress upper FC, 1-2 mm edge tear by building FC RHS, stress line coming out of Baldy's head. BC is nice, some yellowing. Book is not trimmed, as it may seem, since page edges are the same color as interior pages.(At least I hope) Centerfold tight. Cover at staples are not quite as tight as centerfold.

3df4d21b.jpg

7c2567ae.jpg

FN+ 6.5 depending on the severity of the creases in the middle.

Dan

You can barely feel the crease when you run your finger over it. I'm not sure its an actual crease. A strange place for it. Feels more like a stress line that broke color. Even for stress it's in a strange place. Thanks for the grade.

I just looked this book up in OPG and the values actually went down a hair from last year to this year. I am surprised, this being a semi key, but I think there was a lot of hype about the book in the last couple of years. Maybe it has cooled off a tad? Am I wrong? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just looked this book up in OPG and the values actually went down a hair from last year to this year. I am surprised, this being a semi key, but I think there was a lot of hype about the book in the last couple of years. Maybe it has cooled off a tad? Am I wrong? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, you're not wrong, and it's ceratinly more than a semi-key . . . but it turns out there are a gazillion copies grin.gif

No, you're not wrong, and it's ceratinly more than a semi-key . . . but it turns out there are a gazillion copies grin.gif

and always a triple gazilion of fans hunting them down... wink.gifgrin.gif

regards

regards

1207 graded copies!!!

titleFa_Page_1.jpg

blush.gif

regards

1207 graded copies!!!

titleFa_Page_1.jpg

blush.gif

yeah but how many people are looking/interested for it?! now that's the true question... wink.gif

books such as this one will always have demand imho

regards

Mile High II warehouse find.

Other warehouse finds too...

Remember the guy on eBay with them and the ASM 28s all NM/M in "unopened boxes"?

poke2.gif

yeah but how many people are looking/interested for it?! now that's the true question... wink.gif

books such as this one will always have demand imho

regards

perhaps, but the proof is in the sale . . . I sold mine for more 4 years ago, than I could probably get for it today. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif