• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF#48

27 posts in this topic

Mile High II warehouse find.

Other warehouse finds too...

Remember the guy on eBay with them and the ASM 28s all NM/M in "unopened boxes"?

Does anyone remember what that seller got as a selling price for those books? I would like to know.

And not one, but two ".5" graded copies... 27_laughing.gif

0.5 huh? Now why in the world would anyone want to slab thet beater? confused-smiley-013.gif

My guess is the books were missing an interior page or two, or some similar major problem not obvious at a glance. You would hope the owners would notice before going to the trouble and expense of slabbing, but.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Remember the guy on eBay with them and the ASM 28s all NM/M in "unopened boxes"?

Does anyone remember what that seller got as a selling price for those books? I would like to know.

875 drachmas . . . 27_laughing.gif

Hmm. I think I have that much stowed away in my top loincloth drawer. smile.gif

Hmm. I think I have that much stowed away in my top loincloth drawer. smile.gif

Ugh! sumo.gifgrin.gif