• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art $135 Million

10 posts in this topic

I guess KK doesn't have any new shill accounts right now

Huhhh...Haman...cough cough...Wallcrawler...cough cough...Clickhere...cough cough...

Sorry, just had to clear my throat there. tongue.gif

Thats a beautiful Klit! One of my favourites. You really dont think original comic art will reach these levels one day? confused-smiley-013.gif I can see OA reaching these levels as the Modern world has 'turned on' more people onto Spider-man, Superman, Batman than 'Boy smoking a pipe'. JMHO.

The problem with OA is that all the good stuff never hits market. I think if that Batman #11 Cover hit today, the market has gotten stronger and the piece would do substantially better. I only cite that piece as that is one of the top pieces to come to market to date. That will be $1 Million dollars in due time. I think the low Amazing Spider-man Covers will be $1 Million too in short order (everyone loves Spidey and the supply/ demand curves are super strong).

Thats a beautiful Klit! One of my favourites.

I've seen some beautiful Klit's too. But even my favorite I didn't think was worth $135 million.

But for this Klimt painting it doesn't seem like a bad price.

I've seen some beautiful Klit's too. But even my favorite I didn't think was worth $135 million.

Even the best examples don't require much money.

I can't beleive I was baited by him...again.

Well he is a Master---Baiter. acclaim.gif

Chris