• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your fav. wallpapers...

37 posts in this topic

to everyone

don't know if this has been done before...post a couple of your favs. wallpapers related with this form of art (super hero or not).

it's always nice to see/get some new pics for the pc.

do you do some wallpapers yourself? feel free to share the final results...

regards

ps- i'll post a few fav. of mine later on (i think 1024x768 is the standard/most used format)

If anyone has any nice 1920x1200 ones, post 'em.

Or any 2560x1204 are most welcome thumbsup2.gif

A. why do you use those formats?!

regards

it's the size of my desktop confused-smiley-013.gif

this is my current background

th_desktop.jpg

Shrunk down to 50%

What is that, some funky super-slim-screen Euro-format or something? I was thinking of getting a Dell 30" this year, but even that is a more rational 2560x1600.

JC, really nice. It kinda freaks me out though. The only painting I took from my dads house after he died was by an artist named Jim Cunningham.

Take a look. This is a photo of the actual painting. It is currently stretched on my desktop. Spooky how similar they are if ya ask me.

cunninghamm004.jpg

Ze-

What is that, some funky super-slim-screen Euro-format or something? I was thinking of getting a Dell 30" this year, but even that is a more rational 2560x1600.

Yeah, all the cool kids have one over here... confused-smiley-013.gif

Nah, I use multiple monitors and have two Samsung 19" TFTs hooked up as one monitor with one large background.

Not that easy finding cool (and easy on the eyes) wallpaper for that resolution..

schermen.jpg