• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's THIS worth?

28 posts in this topic

A guess? $45k.

$53,775 after BP juice applied. Don't know about tax.

I wonder if they were smart enough to spread the collection out because there are SO many high power books just in the preview alone that even the investor/collectors are going to be cash-strapped. Suspense #1, #2, #3 all high grade, tons of Detectives, the All Selects, and so on. Throw in the rare and obscure titles, multiply by pedigree, and stir!

One rarity that really stuck out to me was Millie the Model # 1 (cgc 8.5 ow/w).That is also the type of book that could be a real shocker,maybe even low 5 figures.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

You guys are forgetting about floor bidders on this. It could go 75K all said and done. I am lucky that I don't collect those.

I am so glad there is not a HG Rare GA Captain Marvel book in this batch. Now, there are some severely hard to find later issue Wow Comics but there is room for a low level player like me to pick up a book at this auction.

One rarity that really stuck out to me was Millie the Model # 1 (cgc 8.5 ow/w).That is also the type of book that could be a real shocker,maybe even low 5 figures.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

heh heh. hope so... thumbsup2.gif