• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Thor fans out there..?

24 posts in this topic

I've got most of these raw in my collection. Probably no 9.4's, but I know I got a few in VF/NM. Can't believe those prices.

And those 9.4's sure shine.

$800.00 and counting.

hmmm.. only need one to complete my Thor... and a few JIM's

We must be brothers. thumbsup2.gifhi.gif

the auction was either pulled by e-bay or ended early................. frown.gif

Or was from 2003 poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif I didn't notice that either. I clicked on the link, too. "Murph0" never posts here anymore, does he?

hmmm.. only need one to complete my Thor... and a few JIM's

We must be brothers. thumbsup2.gifhi.gif

the auction was either pulled by e-bay or ended early................. frown.gif

Or was from 2003 poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif I didn't notice that either. I clicked on the link, too. "Murph0" never posts here anymore, does he?

Murph0 reached 10,000 posts, then started again with a new i.d., Murph. Haven't seen him post in a while, tho'.....

Murph0 reached 10,000 posts, then started again with a new i.d., Murph. Haven't seen him post in a while, tho'.....

Yeah, not since the meltdown over the price of FFB's Sgt Fury's.

I bought my very first Thor comics last month...

I got the complete Simsonsson run from a fellow forumite and this week bought my first Silver Age Thors (most of the #140 - #160 run).

Hard to believe but I have never owned or read a single Thor comic.

And being the completionist that I am, I'm now hooked and will have to get all of them, from Jim #83 though to Thor #502....Oh yes they shall be mine foreheadslap.gif