• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick grade on DOC SAVAGE 1-8 AND GS 1

7 posts in this topic

Based on the front scans I was wondering if I can get a quicky estimate of the grade on this collection Asume the back covers are as clean as and sharp as the front. paper quality o/w #8 has write indents acrossed the title No hidden defects. I want to up them in the market place but want to get an Idea first. Copy%20(2)%20of%20IMG_0001.jpgCopy%20of%20IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

I know a couple corners aren't shown on a couple books please assume same a other corners of books. All books lie perfectly flat and look as though they just came of the newsstand as far as freshness goes.

Woof, too many to grade at once. #1 looks to be around 8.5/9.0. #2 has smudging & spine wear; call it 7.0. GS #1 about 9.0. The rest look to range between 7.5 and 9.0. It's tough to do it this way, especially without back covers which will affect the grades as well. Anyway, hope this helps!