• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Doc Savage 1-8 and Giant Size 1 (sold)

7 posts in this topic

Tomorrow after I get some feedback on grades on the PGM Doc Savage Thread I will be posting this lot along with a reader lot of 1-8. I will tranfer scan over here then as well. Got to figure out a price.

I am looking for 65.00 shipped for this collection Overstreet is approx 105.00 You get .

1 vf

2 fine+

3 fine+

4 vf-

5 vf/nm

6 vf/nm

7 vf

8 fine

GS 1 vf/nm

Plus you get another copy of 1-8 in VG+ condition

Copy%20(2)%20of%20IMG_0001.jpgCopy%20of%20IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

I've gotta think about it I really want to sell the set I am trying to raise funds to buy some Marvel UK's. My baby is on the way next month laugh.gifand My fun money is tied to what I sell so I don't use the Family budget. frown.gif So I need to sell a lot to buy a lot.

I've gotta think about it I really want to sell the set I am trying to raise funds to buy some Marvel UK's. My baby is on the way next month laugh.gifand My fun money is tied to what I sell so I don't use the Family budget. frown.gif So I need to sell a lot to buy a lot.

What's a Marvel UK? confused-smiley-013.gif

grin.gif

What's a Marvel UK? confused-smiley-013.gif

grin.gif

Marvel reprints from the made for the UK market. Back in the 70's