• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY CRUD ! ! ! ......Greggy got a custom title.

35 posts in this topic

I suggested one but I don't think it will get posted up "there"... so here you go:

"But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills, you're from two different worlds! :::sees missile approaching::: Ohhh, I have wasted my life."

And it only took the fool 8,860 posts consisting of "" and "blow me" to get it. 27_laughing.gif

Only problem is......I don't understand what the hell his title means. huh.gif

You have to think about it. 27_laughing.gif

I still don't get it...maybe you have to BE a ' to understand it 893whatthe.gifflamed.gif

And it only took the fool 8,860 posts consisting of "" and "blow me" to get it. 27_laughing.gif

I still don't get it...maybe you have to BE a ' to understand it 893whatthe.gifflamed.gif

::sigh::

Ya know, I re-read what I just wrote and it sounds like I am directing it at you POV, and I am not. Apologies for that...

Ya know, I re-read what I just wrote and it sounds like I am directing it at you POV, and I am not. Apologies for that...

No no Bob. Didn't think that at all. I was just sad you didn't get my little "You have to think about it" joke. At the time it seemed clever. ::sigh::

I was thinking that you have to be mind-bogglingly old to understand it... shocked.gifflamed.gif

"But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills, you're from two different worlds! :::sees missile approaching::: Ohhh, I have wasted my life."

Great quote Khaos! Great episode. The other night, they played one of my fav's w/ a great exchange between Comic-Book Guy and Otto......

Bart has taken control of a tank and is terrorizing Springfield...

Comic Book Guy: "He's run amock. This looks like a job for Green Lantern, Thundra,........or, possibly, Ghost Rider!"

Otto: "What about Superman?"

Comic Book Guy: (rolls eyes) "Oh, please!"

Chris smile.gif

• Administrator
I was thinking that you have to be mind-bogglingly old to understand it... shocked.gifflamed.gif

Hey! It's not THAT old. And it didn't seem all THAT obscure either. Man, rough audience around here!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Arch