• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 100-SOLD / Batman 63-SOLD / 3-D BatmanSOLD OUT

11 posts in this topic

I finally found SOME of my GA Batmans. PM me with all offers. Thanks Ben

Batman #3-D 1953 (No Glasses) 1inch spine split BFC / 2 inch stain inside btm fc and on 1st page / OW pages OVERSTREET - GD-$113.00 GOOD (BIN - $60.00) news.gifSOLD

71.jpg

72.jpg

Detective Comics #100 1943 / 1/4 inch lower & upper spine split / scratches middle of FC / OW Pages / Spine Roll OVERSTREET GD-$126 / VG-$252.00 (BIN - $175.00) news.gifSOLD

69.jpg

70.jpg

Batman #63 1951 - 1st Killer Moth / detached cover from book / spine split halfway up/ OW Pages OVERSTREET GD-$76.00 (BIN $50.00) news.gif SOLD

67.jpg

68.jpg

Can I offer constructive criticism? Too bad, I am anyway. smile.gif The scratches on the Detective 100 are essentially tiny holes that go through the cover. From the pic, it looks like I can see the interior page in some spots. I wouldn't be comfortable calling that any better than G. And G lists for $126. And no, I don't need a #100.

Can I offer constructive criticism? Too bad, I am anyway. smile.gif The scratches on the Detective 100 are essentially tiny holes that go through the cover. From the pic, it looks like I can see the interior page in some spots. I wouldn't be comfortable calling that any better than G. And G lists for $126. And no, I don't need a #100.

Actually they are scratches and this grades at GD+/VG, anyway this book has been sold.