• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIlver and Bronze BIN / War/Conans/Horror and Heroes

10 posts in this topic

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY SCANNER SCANS THE WHITES AS GRAINY GREY, IT MAKES THE WHITE COLOR ON THE COMIC LOOK DIRTY>>>IT IS NOT THE COMIC

First up is Rawhide Kid #50 / slight marvel chipping btm FC / 1/8 tear top of bc / pages are beige / OS-$21 FN / $43 VF ......................................BIN - $15.00

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY SCANNER SCANS THE WHITES AS GRAINY GREY, IT MAKES THE WHITE COLOR ON THE COMIC LOOK DIRTY>>>IT IS NOT THE COMIC

Combat #38 / 1973 / Sharp copy / overspill of distributers ink top fc / 1/2 impact to btm of FC spine / Pages are OW / Overstreet - FN-$6 / VF-$14..........BIN $6.00

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

COMBAT #37 - 1972 / Another nice copy with great cover / slight distributers ink overspill top of fc / Pages are OW / OS-VF-$14 / VF/NM-$18............................BIN-$8.00

-7.jpg

-8.jpg

I'm off for about 3 hours to watch the NY Mets game.....will post again around 3PM Eastern...lots more to come thumbsup2.gif

This is for a lot of 4 Pizzazz Magazines from the 70's. Cool covers.

#9 FN+ Nice but BC has a 1/2 tear on top.

#11 - NM- 9.2

#12 VF/NM 9.0

#13 - NM- 9.2

BIN = $20 for all 4

-18.jpg

-17.jpg

-16.jpg

-15.jpg