• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Press Proofs - 1989 Gerber Photo Guide - Eisner Spirt Signed & Numbered

4 posts in this topic

Here is another one of the press proofs I have

I have here the Spirit (Quality) press-proof for the 1989 Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books by Ernie Gerber. There were very few sets of these - this one is hand numbered and signed by Ernie. This one is numbered #13/20. Nice condition and very well kept. It would look great professionally framed.

I would be open to any offers over $35 so I thought I would list it here first prior to eBay, just to see if any member has interest. Shipping would be extra. Paypal, money order or personal check (allow to clear). Thanks! Karl.

img08497cr.jpg

Sorry guys - all I have are the All Winners and Spirit pages. I was lucky to get these at the time as few of the press proofs were released signed and numberd. On the size - well the pages are slightly oversized as the are press proof pages, so they have number and color bars printed at the page edge. These were proofs to ensure the colors were printed right. They could be framed to any size you want. But generally yes, they are a similar size to the book pages, just slightly over. The Spirit page measures 15 1/2" x 11 1/4". It is signed and numbered as indicated. Hope that helps. Thanks for the interest! Karl.