• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill?

55 posts in this topic

It seems to me, that Cal is not the one out of line. I think, that you should read the thread again. sledgehammer was the one who attacked him. I am not sure who PM'ed Cal, and Cal did post a gremlin when he explained how to view the auction, but I see no evidence, that he was attacking anyone. confused-smiley-013.gifI can tell you, that these boards can get a lot rougher than this. headbang.gif

I'm not sure what this is all about, but it looks like I'm going to have a slow day here a work, so if you guys could blow this up into a major flame-war, I'd very much appreciate the entertainment.

I have an hour to kill, so flame on popcorn.gif

Your comics suck, and I don't like your attitude either. sumo.gif

Yea, bitsh. mad.gif

27_laughing.gif

I have'nt gotten to the PO yet with your book poke2.gif

No, lol..actually, my response has nothing to do with anything he said on this board before, just to his comment about watching the comics chatboard,

For several days, Cal shows up on the Ebay chatboard... and just posts tsk, tsk tsk...and has been back making what appears to be vague threats, because he doesn't like or get along with everyone there...so now Cal says (HERE) that he is going to watch someone on the EBAY chatboard get naru'd...he says it on here, but not on that board...on that board, he's just hanging out on the Ebay Chatboard...watching for his ...whatever he's watching for...

anyway, I was just letting him know that ..other people on the Ebay board, post on here...

No flames, I'm not a flamer...I just said what I needed to say...I went out of my way to try to be nice to Cal, despite the fact that half the old members of the Ebay comics chatboard left because of his ...attitude and constant need to ...do whatever it is he feels he needs to do...I always figure that people deserve a 2nd, 3rd, or 12th chance...(on chatboards, not for murder.. or overgrading...;)

but pretending to be nice on one board and chortling about someone being naru'd...is not my cup of tea, tequila, or anything else

Defend him all you want ...but you are defending a point that I was not making...

have a great day:) and these smilies are just too cute..;)confused-smiley-013.gifcloud9.gifbumpit.gifforeheadslap.giftongue.gifullhair

I hope you don't think, I was trying to attack you. I figured your first post had to be about something else, because I was just going by this thread, and saw no evil in his posting. cloud9.gif

I have an hour to kill, so flame on popcorn.gif

Your comics suck, and I don't like your attitude either. sumo.gif

Yea, bitsh. mad.gif

27_laughing.gif

I have'nt gotten to the PO yet with your book poke2.gif

893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Nope, I just figured you didn't understand my post and I needed to explain it, sometimes I forget that not everyone sees both boards...

Nice to meet you:) I'm looking for a handshake smiley:) come drop by the Ebay comics chatboard sometime:)

893crossfingers-thumb.gifhi.gif

Take care and I'd better go get some actual WORK done..;) later:)

It seems to me, that Cal is not the one out of line. I think, that you should read the thread again. sledgehammer was the one who attacked him. I am not sure who PM'ed Cal, and Cal did post a gremlin when he explained how to view the auction, but I see no evidence, that he was attacking anyone. confused-smiley-013.gifI can tell you, that these boards can get a lot rougher than this. headbang.gif

I attacked him. makepoint.gif Unbelievable.

Sorry Cal. I hope your feelings feel better today. 27_laughing.gif