• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Got hosed And still have the Water Stains to Prove it!! Marvel Spotlight #5

47 posts in this topic

Hey Doyle, after the severe reaming you just endured on the Spotlight 5, you should be reaching for some Preperation 'H' instead of joking about verbally abusing anyone! And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Cheers!

Now, aren't you going to start a tirade about the seller who gave you the "Albert Louima Midnight Special" on the MS 5 or you'd rather bicker with someone that never sold you anything when you should be ranting about what you just received for your ill-gotten gains?

A NM? Water stains on an F/VF at best? A VG/FN overall? And you would rather fan flames against a seller with whom you have had no transactions? You're really a master hyppocrite, aren't you? How do you keep your pants up with a pair that large? You're one dispicable individual without a shred of decencey or common sense whatsoever.

Doyle: "I'm going to go verbally abuse someone because a different seller reamed me good on a supposed NM book". 893applaud-thumb.gif Take a bow, Doyle. It won't be the first time today you bent over, or probably the last!

Hey Doyle, after the severe reaming you just endured on the Spotlight 5, you should be reaching for some Preperation 'H' instead of joking about verbally abusing anyone! And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Cheers!

Now, aren't you going to start a tirade about the seller who gave you the "Albert Louima Midnight Special" on the MS 5 or you'd rather bicker with someone that never sold you anything when you should be ranting about what you just received for your ill-gotten gains?

A NM? Water stains on an F/VF at best? A VG/FN overall? And you would rather fan flames against a seller with whom you have had no transactions? You're really a master hyppocrite, aren't you? How do you keep your pants up with a pair that large? You're one dispicable individual without a shred of decencey or common sense whatsoever.

Doyle: "I'm going to go verbally abuse someone because a different seller reamed me good on a supposed NM book". 893applaud-thumb.gif Take a bow, Doyle. It won't be the first time today you bent over, or probably the last!

IT'S HAMMER TIME !!!!!!

perhaps you could do a little work on it for me, or does your expertise end at the old snip and tuck?

again my tirade against YOU was not against Comic keys, unless you are comic keys. it was against the way you insulted my intelligence. if you are gonna shill your ID thats fine with me. DONT rub my nose in it and expect me not to call you on it. for a guy who loves to spout off about how superior you are, you sure are kind of lacking, mentally i mean. go re read my posts. I never said or implied that comic keys sold me anything, or that they(he) were crooks. i directed my anger, scarcasm, and general malice at YOU black shotsy. and again not comic keys, unless you are he. so do me a favor and try to restrain yourself from insulting my intelligence this evening. the other thread was started as a discussion of why the first thread (which i did not post in by the way) was pulled. right away you jump up and feel the need to garner the spotlight and turn all comments and opinions to your direction. once you have started an argument with everyone, then you pretend to be someone else, thereby giving you the freedom to say what you will and NO accountability for it. then you LIE about what I personally have said in my previous posts in an effort to make yourself seem more on target with your pedantic meanderings into the vaguely dim witted. can you point out where i said comic keys is a crook? can you point out where i implied anything other than private auctions and private feedback look fishy to me and i personally would not bid. other than that i said nothing derogatory to anyone about comic keys. but in a misguided effort to martyr yourself in front of the masses ("look arch they all pick on me Boo Hoo Hoo and its because of my Ebay dealings boo hoo hoo, not because i am a self centered, pernicious twit who likes to troll posts, threaten people and pretend to be a zillion different people who i am not Boo Hoo HOO")

that is why i have become a bit verbally scathing towards you in some of my previous posts. and let the record reflect There is no other reason. I did not get a book from comic keys and never will.

on the MS 5 or you'd rather bicker with someone that never sold you anything when you should be ranting about what you just received for your ill-gotten gains?

Just for emphasis sake, isnt this a pretty clear admission on your part of who you really are?
or you'd rather bicker with someone that never sold you anything (I was bickering with YOU)
if so, then understand why i feel that my intelligence has been insulted. did you really think you were fooling anyone? and if you can come down from the cross you are so desperately trying to nail yourself to (as no one here has thought it was important enough to care to do for you) re read that whole Hulk 107 thread and you will see that the bulk of animosity aimed at you was because of who you are pretending to be now, and how you are TRYING to inflame everyone else. now that i have cleared my position up to you a bit, you may feel free to apologize to me. i will hold no grudge. and then there will be no further mention of this. If you dont understand this or wish to make it right, so be it, dont apologize, its up to you. As for the MS 5, sure i got a bit reamed, its only a little money, no big deal. I will use it as a reader. actually some of your wit aimed at me was funny. and I am a big enough man to appreciate a bit of humor even when it is aimed at me. Maybe when you grow up a bit, you will learn to do that too!

Yeh, quit wasting your time with the mystery stuff. You've spent, what, 150 on these so far? 150 and you have yourself a CGC 9.2

Brian

Definitely and I only play the "mystery game" in ultra-cheap auctions, where I either win or win. Doing the same thing for high-traffic single issues at $40-$50 a pop is a losing game.

Yeh, quit wasting your time with the mystery stuff. You've spent, what, 150 on these so far? 150 and you have yourself a CGC 9.2

Brian

yea you guys are right. but on the other hand, the first one i had on here was damaged in shipping (the box was totally destroyed and the other 5 books that came with it were worthless) and it was insured, so it was kind of a freebee. but i am still 50 dollars off at least. next time ill know better.

Doyle:

..the way you insulted my intelligence..

I honestly didn't think it possible to insult your intelligence! I didn't have the slightest clue that you COULD be embarrassed based on the drivel and dribblings that you post that anyone who COULD be ashamed would think twice before venturing!

Anyway..your apology is accepted and your sensitivities are noted. I'll try to restrain myself from noticing your insipid tripe.

Anyway..your apology is accepted and your sensitivities are noted. I'll try to restrain myself from noticing your insipid tripe.

Hey, isn't this a great title for a post Mr. Shotzy? I mean and I quote:

"I got hosed and still have the water stains to prove it." 27_laughing.gif

Would have been a great caption on one of those old Marvel trading cards they used to have in the 60's. You know the one where Iron Man says something like

"You can get your own atom smasher for only 5 box-tops and $1,000,000.00."

funny enough story. i got the book and as soon as i opened the cover the fact that it had been color touched was very obvious. all four corners had major bleed through the cover and the staples were both touched and one staple still had black marker on it as well as on the inner cover. the Seller was great though and promptly apologized and took the books back for a refund. at least all turned out ok for me in the end! Good catch on the color touch though, but in retrospect if you look at the corners in the scan of the back, the color is evident on the back of the front cover corners there even. i better look a bit closer next time.

Doyle, Isn't there some way that you could put a very positive spin on a bad experience by somehow managing to blame Comic-Keys for your misfortune on this ill-fated purchase/reaming?

I'm sure that if you privately enlist your fellow Board Members aid, they could help you concoct some fantastic tale that ties Comic-Keys into this book. It doesn't even have to be believable. Your fellow malcontents will believe it, carte blanche.

Give it a try. Go ahead. I assure you. Even if you ramble about UFOs, witches and demons, they'll still believe you if the bottom line is that Comic-Keys shafted you on the POS you got stuck with, not the factual seller of record that you bought it from!

BlackShotzy, please quit attacking comic-keys when he's not here to defend himself. All you've done since you got to these boards is talk about comic-keys. Yet you have assured us you are without an agenda and have nothing to do with him. Why the obsession?

Why not discuss your own comic dealings. The books you like to buy. Or if you've ever sold a comic. It would help everyone to know who you are, separate from this comic-keys fellow.

Whaddaya say, huh? Let loose your inner Shotzy.

-- Joanna

Doyle, Isn't there some way that you could put a very positive spin on a bad experience by somehow managing to blame Comic-Keys for your misfortune on this ill-fated purchase/reaming?

I'm sure that if you privately enlist your fellow Board Members aid, they could help you concoct some fantastic tale that ties Comic-Keys into this book. It doesn't even have to be believable. Your fellow malcontents will believe it, carte blanche.

Give it a try. Go ahead. I assure you. Even if you ramble about UFOs, witches and demons, they'll still believe you if the bottom line is that Comic-Keys shafted you on the POS you got stuck with, not the factual seller of record that you bought it from!

OH, hello troll! I see your back nipping at my heels again like the inconsequetial dolt that you are. how great to hear from you. yes i could try to spin it like i bought it from comic keys, but why would i do that? were you feeling lonesome and hoping that someone would start another long and tedious thread about you again? Oh how grand your life must be. do you try to steer all of the discussions in your personal life back towards yourself as well? ME, ME, ME, Blah, Blah, Blah.

or did you want to discuss REAMING some more? like here,

Hey Doyle, after the severe reaming you just endured on the Spotlight 5, you should be reaching for some Preperation 'H'

or here

the first time today you bent over, or probably the last!

or here

by somehow managing to blame Comic-Keys for your misfortune on this ill-fated purchase/reaming?

BOY IT SEEMS LIKE YOU SURE ARE FOND OF REAMING STORIES!! does it make you pine for the old days of dim swinging lightbulbs and the odor of musty pillows back during your stay at the Ted Williams Correctional facility (for lessons in writing, to be sure) and the long nights of punishment you endured as everyones favorite love toy, double D? A nice touch, however, in this thread to suggest both the anal donut ( a favorite cuisine of yours to be sure) and the prep H as solutions to any discomfort. I am sure this can only come from months and months of trial and error on your part and i really appreciate the passing of knowledge on such a personal subject. By the way, isnt it time for your very limited store of three of four brain cells to give out and for you to resort to your tried and true "I am huge and i will pop you like a balloon" responses. i know that every post you have to type in without some threat must be sheer and utter agony for you. rest comfortably in the fact however that noone really believes you about any of your tripe any how.

hope to hear from you again soon

That's very interesting Joanna as well as extremely hypocritical. You're literary "masterpiece" Crisis on Infinite Message Boards is a veritable litany of defamation against Comic-Keys, in fact, the only reason it was probably undertaken.

How truly luck we are to have a poet lauriette on the Forum.

Doyle,

Merely a suggestion. I've noticed that your waning in the Forum galup polls and thought your popularity could stand a bolstering by reverting to your time-tested method of courting Board favor... Comic-Keys bashing.

The fact that you were reamed on the purchase you made, NOT from Comic-keys has already been well-documented, by you yourself. The details of your passiveness in turning the other cheek, not out of courteousy, but out of cowardice..your failure to do anything or take any action against the seller who gave you the reciprocating royal shaft, thereby having his way with you, has also been duly noted by all and is further testimony to your complacency.

Always humorous to see the lamb posture as a lion. You only see that on message boards or the streets of America would be littered with veal. At least the homeless wouldn't go hungry.

how well stated... but with no real purpose or meaning. again, This seller was indeed reputable and agreed promptly on a full refund. are you not comprehending my previous posts? did i use words that you couldnt sound out all the way? do your lips get tired from reading such a long post? so I am out... nothing. Oh and how reassuring to see that the veiled threats are back. lambs and lions and streets littered with veal... OH MY! how scarrrry. you certainly are a real bad guy.

truthfully, you have now posed as three, no four, oh who can keep count, different personas, all with different jobs, hobbies, etc. do you really think your superhero wannabee lingo carries any clout? Do you think that a bunch of grown men shiver when you go into your lambs and veal speeches? do you think that citizens of the UK run in abject terror as you are on the way? face it, you are a DORK with no spine, less intelligence, and the only fearsome quality you seem to posess is the schizophrenic obbsessiveness you approach this forum with... Sybil. any who, glad to see that you will once again start to prattle your whiny little flute about "who has bought from comic keys, i am so big and scary, you will be reamed" and your true colors are shining through again. And by the way, when you read your last response to me, can you point out how it in any way is salient or germaine to the post it is aimed at? are you that sad that you cant think of a real response so you just change what i said as you are responding to it? maybe in this response you could post about what i have said here, not what you wish i would have said that you can think of a comeback to, but a real response that makes some sense.

Oh by the way... loved your new look to go with your new persona!!

790275.1.jpg