• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original owner collection for sale...

15 posts in this topic

I figured I'd designate a thread specifcally for selling the books from this new original owner collection I am still in the midst of acquiring. Some have already been sold on my other thread a bargain bin books. I will be adding a whole lot of those in the coming days. I just got a new part of the collection and it looks like I will be adding a huge run of X-men along with some others at bargain bin prices.

First up, I'll be selling the keys from this collection. Post the takeit.gif

Amazing Spider-man #121 (4.5; awesome colors) $35

ASM121.jpg

ASM121b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #129 (5.0) $75

ASM129.jpg

ASM121b.jpg

X-men #94 (2.5) $50

x-men94a.jpg

X-men94b.jpg

I will take your ASM 129 for $60.00

let me know

CAL the Collector

Sorry Cal. I can't do $60 on it. tonofbricks.gif Looks like it is still for sale.

But thanks for taking the ASM #121. Also thanks to the newbie stooges.gif for taking the X-men #94. thumbsup2.gif

Crazy monkey.

Anyway, next up is a large run of X-men from the 80's. I won't be posting scans of these, just like the first batch of bargain books. I will be posting grade. These are pretty nice anyway.

confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I haven't had time to go through and list the new stuff from the collection. I just got back from Charlotte this morning. I will begin listing them this week though.

Also, all packages except one has been sent out. One of them had a problem at the post office. I'll have to try again on Wednesday.

Alrighty, more books! cloud9.gif This time X-men. Most will be $2 with many being $1, and of course I am willing to work on the price if you buy in bulk. I'd say that most would normally be marked at $5-7 at a store, so $.50-$2 ain't bad...esspecially if you want to ship via MEDIA MAIL! 893whatthe.gifyay.gif

Here's the beginning of the list. Just going to take a break for a few minutes. thumbsup2.gif

X-men #204 (7.5)= $2

X-men #206 (8.0)= $2

X-men #207 (6.5)= $1

X-men #208 (4.0)= $.50

X-men #209 (9.2)= $2

X-men #210 (7.5)= $1

X-men #211 (8.5)= $2

X-men #212 (8.5)= $2

X-men #213 (8.0)= $2

X-men #214 (7.0)= $1