• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

very disturbed E-bay seller

56 posts in this topic

Want to check out something very creepy?....this guy is so disturbed that he listed identical auctions to mine with all the books in a higher grade, so no one will bid on my auctions.....he got mad at me because I outbid him in a couple of auctions....then he went back on every auction he won from me and gave me negative feedback that had no bearing on the transaction....a couple of other people e-mailed me from e-bay too and said he did the same thing to them too.....look at my listings...then look at his

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=jonnydouble&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=haltern&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

anyone else here have a problem with him?

Jonny D.

Does he actually have these books ?

I don't know...he could...he does collect highgrade wonder woman cause he bought a butt load from me...but none of these were mine.....he also goes by a shill name something like zuber i don't remver what it was exactly...but one of my other customers wrote me an e-mail about him...he's whacked

I just checked ...his other name is zduber...so if anyone plans on bidding on his auctions watch out for that name it's a shill.....I can'timagine anyone being as childish as this. insane.gif

I know I've seen that name on my auctions. I can't recall if he ever won anything or not. But it's a very familiar name.

He was a ok buyer for a couple of months, but one day I outbid him on an auction and he freaked at me.....and since he never gave me any feedback he just brought up all our transactions within the last 90 days and neg-ed me on all of them....then as other people would win stuff from me they would notice what he did and they would tell me their stories with him.....

Well , the most he can do at this point is try to effect your sales, thus your pocketbook and reputation.. But how long can he retaliate ? Put out some new items,less the Wonder Women books. In time, he will tire of the bulls---t .

Thats all I really got coming back from CGC...I'm putting together a full run and I sell off the ones I get back under 9.4...which lately is 75% of what I submitt....the worst thing is,..I would really love those books he is selling and I think he knows it.

Jonny D.

You know all I wanted was for E-bay to take off the negs cause they were unjustified...I even gave them proof that he was harrassing me with E-mails and they basicly said they could do nothing...

J.D.

What kind of Emails does he send you?

Wrote me an e-mail a while back saying that it wasn't fair that I waited till the last few seconds to put my bid in..and that he would go on the E-bay chat rooms and bad mouth me and say I was a sniper.. 893whatthe.gif

J.D

Wrote me an e-mail a while back saying that it wasn't fair that I waited till the last few seconds to put my bid in..and that he would go on the E-bay chat rooms and bad mouth me and say I was a sniper.. 893whatthe.gif

J.D

If he came on here, I doubt anyone would listen smirk.gif

As far as "sniping" goes........that's just part of the game.

J.D

If he came on here, I doubt anyone would listen smirk.gif

As far as "sniping" goes........that's just part of the game.

Jeez me and polyphemus both sniped on the same book tonight with 3 seconds to go,...and I don't see him getting all bent out of shape...hope your not mad bud...needed that book

J.D. grin.gif

Thats all I really got coming back from CGC...I'm putting together a full run and I sell off the ones I get back under 9.4...which lately is 75% of what I submitt....the worst thing is,..I would really love those books he is selling and I think he knows it.

Jonny D.

You could get someone here to buy them for you, then send them on. I have zero experience with sniping since I don't buy much, but some of the guys here are experts!

I'm just feeling rather bonded to you, Johnny, over a shared love for Wonder Woman. I have all the books, but I don't think any of them are high grade. It's tough to find really high grade WW's.

I once had a problem with this guy. I sold him a CGC 9.2 Lois Lane # 123. For those of you who know me, I package very securely. After he received the comic, he tells me: "Arrived but I cannot leave positive feedback. The paper sheet CGC puts inside the comic has slipped out of position inside the plastic case. I assume it happened in transit."

My reply: "I strongly believe the comic was packaged very securely, so if the paper sheet has slipped out of position it's not my fault."

No reply, and I thought it was odd to complain about the microchamber paper slipping out of position. How the hell is that my fault?

--Vince