• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

very disturbed E-bay seller

56 posts in this topic

Oh man......I just read this thread and that guy's a 893censored-thumb.gif.

How about someone with a shill buster account snipeing all of this losers auctions at the end and then not paying......followed up a couple of weeks later with 6 negatives? mad.gif

What this guy does is just as unethical as the guys who put up sham auctions. mad.gif

Nah don't do it Bug...cause I really want some of those books, I'm going to have someone bid on them for me...

J.D.

Nah.....I wasn't gonna do it. But someone should bid on them for you using one of their trash accounts. Then, once you safely have the books in your hands......they can give that sucka 6 negatives with their spare account and not have to worry about the retalitory negatives.

Jonny D. and others....this dude should be promptly added (as I have) to your blocked bidders list A.S.A.P. ... wink.gif

grin.gif Did that after reading the first post. Also added zduber.

Want to check out something very creepy?....this guy is so disturbed that he listed identical auctions to mine with all the books in a higher grade, so no one will bid on my auctions.....he got mad at me because I outbid him in a couple of auctions....then he went back on every auction he won from me and gave me negative feedback that had no bearing on the transaction....a couple of other people e-mailed me from e-bay too and said he did the same thing to them too.....look at my listings...then look at his

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=jonnydouble&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=haltern&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

anyone else here have a problem with him?

Jonny D.

Just looking at that feedback he left you and noticed it was right after I left you glowing positive feedback! I would still definitely recommend you as a seller, if that makes you feel any better. All becuase you outbid him? Very childish.

doh! This situation is very messed up.

Jonny,

I was just kidding. I didn't realize you wouldn't know that. I never realized that a child wouldn't know that!! Very good though for a person's enemies to reveal themselves as you just did.

And now with that in mind, since you reacted the way you did to an obviously good natured post, I've got to believe that maybe you are ZDuber and shilling your own auctions (another meaning of the word shill...using another identity to advertise the same comics but with higher shill bids to bring up the bids on the other identity). Like the old "shell-game".

Quite possibly, you mentioned it in an effort to take attention away from you, so nobody would suspect you if you were the one to blow the whistle! The more I study your and his auctions, the more I can plainly see that something stinks.

Jonny,

I was just kidding. I didn't realize you wouldn't know that. I never realized that a child wouldn't know that!! Very good though for a person's enemies to reveal themselves as you just did.

And now with that in mind, since you reacted the way you did to an obviously good natured post, I've got to believe that maybe you are ZDuber and shilling your own auctions (another meaning of the word shill...using another identity to advertise the same comics but with higher shill bids to bring up the bids on the other identity). Like the old "shell-game".

Quite possibly, you mentioned it in an effort to take attention away from you, so nobody would suspect you if you were the one to blow the whistle! The more I study your and his auctions, the more I can plainly see that something stinks.

Oh man you got me...how transperent I was...jeez..wish I could be as smart as you Shotzy.....you need therapy dude. 893whatthe.gif

You know johnny, it would not surprise me if he cancelled his auctions after yours end.

Well, it looks like I called it. He cancelled all his auctions 1/2 an hour after yours ended johnny. mad.gif

That is one slimy dude.

You know johnny, it would not surprise me if he cancelled his auctions after yours end.

Well, it looks like I called it. He cancelled all his auctions 1/2 an hour after yours ended johnny. mad.gif

That is one slimy dude.

Jeez,...how totaly unexpected,....that's Ok..luckaly I have one steady buyer who buys practicaly everything I put up for auction...he bought 6 out of 7books I put up.

Jonny D.