• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas War books for sale.... PRE-CODE MAYHEM!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Today, it's Pre-code and early code Atlas war comics. Kills me to sell some of these, but the piper must be paid!!

Shipping is $5 for the first book, and $2 on top of that for each additional. As always, packed tight and come with a money back guarantee. Thanks for looking.

War Comics #11. Perhaps the single toughest war book, and a stellar ultra-violent Heath cover. Solid 5.5 of a super hard book. Guide is completely off-base on this book - and I haven't seen one appear in ages. $75, which is what I paid for it a few years back.

war11.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks for saving me $75.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks very much!

Shep

My pleasure Shep...lmk re shipping totals (for the U.K.) on the 5 books I've taken and so forth and I'll send payment by Paypal, if that's okay. Good thing you mentioned this in the GA thread as I may not have spotted it....

I take it you don't have another copy of Battlefront 15, do you? crazy.gif

Hello all,

Today, it's Pre-code and early code Atlas war comics. Kills me to sell some of these, but the piper must be paid!!

Shipping is $5 for the first book, and $2 on top of that for each additional. As always, packed tight and come with a money back guarantee. Thanks for looking.

War Comics #11. Perhaps the single toughest war book, and a stellar ultra-violent Heath cover. Solid 5.5 of a super hard book. Guide is completely off-base on this book - and I haven't seen one appear in ages. $75, which is what I paid for it a few years back.

war11.jpg

takeit.gif

I've been jonesing for that book for quite some time (well, ever since I saw it on the Atlas war thread in the GA Forum crazy.gif). I saw it and had to jump all over it.

Knowing my luck another copy in similar shape will finally turn up on ebay, only for it to be snagged by you for less. tongue.gif Or not - it's an icon war book of sorts, almost on a par (for me) with Fight 31, which always goes for big money.

I've been jonesing for that book for quite some time (well, ever since I saw it on the Atlas war thread in the GA Forum crazy.gif). I saw it and had to jump all over it.

Knowing my luck another copy in similar shape will finally turn up on ebay, only for it to be snagged by you for less. tongue.gif Or not - it's an icon war book of sorts, almost on a par (for me) with Fight 31, which always goes for big money.

I think that book is easily worth $75, despite what the guide says. Nice colors and eye appeal. I would have snagged it in a second, but my cash flow is tight right now after some recent purchases and the upcoming cons.

Sadly, don't have another Battlefront #15. Did have a lower grade copy, but let 'er go last year.

A few years ago when I was on the hunt for the Atlas War #11, I trolled ebay incessantly for several months before a decent copy came up. It is not an easy book to find in any shape, and the black cover makes it tough to find in any sort of decent shape.

Again, thanks for the business. I've pm'd you, and will follow up again soon.

Shep

I think that book is easily worth $75, despite what the guide says. Nice colors and eye appeal. I would have snagged it in a second, but my cash flow is tight right now after some recent purchases and the upcoming cons.

Thanks for saving me $75 as well; this is definitely on my wantlist.