• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**SOLD**Captain Marvel Adventures #51

12 posts in this topic

Ok...heres the deal...I overpaid for this book back in '02 and I've just now decided to sell...

It was graded at 8.0 and if you look at the scans you will see that the grade was off a bit... foreheadslap.gif

Anywho...it's still a real nice book that is flat and tight with a lot of gloss...it just seems that it was improperly stored so the top edge got a little beat up and there is some tearing at the top of the book and in the TRBC there is a 3/4" tear...and to top it off there are 8 pages that were not cut clean through at manufacture creating siamese pages that are joined at the top edge by about 1/2" ...

I'm giving it a grade of between 4.5/5.0 but the book looks and feels much nicer...and if you buy the book and aren't happy with it then a return is no problem... thumbsup2.gif

Asking price = $75 shipped in the U.S.

ca51front.jpg

ca51back.jpg

The book does have an angle cut which is the reason for the siamese pages as the top of the pages was not trimmed properly to cause seperation...the scan does enhance the error but it is there none-the-less... crazy.gif