• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman test

40 posts in this topic

60%

Not so bad for a Marvel guy confused-smiley-013.gif.

Ditto, and Ditto. Not bad for someone who has never seen an episode of Smallville, Lois & Clark, or any other Superman TV show other than the Superfriends cartoon. yay.gif

60%

Ditto, and Ditto. Not bad for someone who has never seen an episode of Smallville, Lois & Clark, or any other Superman TV show other than the Superfriends cartoon. yay.gif

Way to rub it in. crazy.gif

Thanks for taking our quiz. You answered 68% of the questions correctly.

You may not be ready to take on Lex Luthor but you could probably handle the Ultra-Humanite (see Action Comics #13).

060616_superman_hmed_1p.hmedium.jpg

60%

Too busy watching Queer Eye? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for taking our quiz. You answered 60% of the questions correctly.

You may not be ready to take on Lex Luthor but you could probably handle the Ultra-Humanite (see Action Comics #13).

Guess I should study up on my Supology foreheadslap.gif

56%. Too many questions about Superman outside the comic book. I never listened to the radio program, never watched the George Reeve TV show, didn't watch Lois and Clark and don't watch Smallville. Come to think of it, I'm amazed I got 56%.